Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 33 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ - Congratulations MWPP S33 Mateflon Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Aww , maybe even in Bendigo

Otherwise there’s always the Mateflon afterparty ;)
Had to Google Mateflon. Sent me to Bigfooty, so that is what they call that frying pan thing!

are we having a going away party for MWPP ?
I will miss her.
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

If you are doing nothing tonight except for scratching yourself, join us tonight when we announce the next winner of the Mateflon Medal, starting at 7.30 AEST.

testy scratching balls.gif

1657874766467.png

I have lost lot of weight lately so I brought this throwback dress out of the closet for tonight - it was the dress I wore for my first ever Mateflon Medal, in the S26 offseason when I was at the BnF as a guest before leaving the Royals and joining the Bears in S27 as a little known 4-season inactive who dabbled in the club room and song context .

7 seasons and 3.5 years later I would never have guessed that the people who brought me to the club would leave (and in some cases , return), that I would become active and remain active despite this, and that I’d find myself captain .

Thank you to every one of my past and present teammates , with special thanks to:
  • JoshWoodenSpoon - the best captain I have played under and I wouldn’t be here without you
  • Test Tickle because we were the original duo
  • Crushy (who couldn’t be here tonight ) for being my original right hand man
- tony for absolutely everything you do (words don’t do it justice)
Been a privilege being all of your teammates but you guys have been my leadership teammates

See you on the other side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1447346

I have lost lot of weight lately so I brought this throwback dress out of the closet for tonight - it was the dress I wore for my first ever Mateflon Medal, in the S26 offseason when I was at the BnF as a guest before leaving the Royals and joining the Bears in S27 as a little known 4-season inactive who dabbled in the club room and song context .

7 seasons and 3.5 years later I would never have guessed that the people who brought me to the club would leave (and in some cases , return), that I would become active and remain active despite this, and that I’d find myself captain .

Thank you to every one of my past and present teammates , with special thanks to:
  • JoshWoodenSpoon - the best captain I have played under and I wouldn’t be here without you
Been a privilege being all of your teammates but you guys have been my leadership teammates

Oh....it must have been your weight that I found. Looks good on me thanks!

View attachment 1447346

How splendid - good on ya Mwerp! You will always be a treasured part of the Bears.

Gone with the subdued look this year, eh Testy?

Mateflon Red Carpet
Mateflon Medal Red Carpet.png

Welcome to the Season 33 Mateflon Medal.

Before we get to the count lets head over to the Red Carpet,
where we find Millky95 interviewing club legends, Art Vandelay_, Broken & Matera92.

Electronic_Renaissance is providing the catering for this evening, so if you hungry go check out what he has to offer. I see Party Gull is already tucking into the food.

ER & Gull.png

I Dont Care, Jezmiester40 and tony are the next onto the red carpet. I Dont Care looks like he has bought his trusty bat to keep those pesky Furies out.
IDC & Jez.png

JoshWoodenSpoon has bought his entire fan club to this years award. Can you pick which is the real Josh?

JWS.png

Here we can see Mr and Mrs Muddiemoose are taking a rest on the Red Carpet. It has been a extremely tough and tiring year for the Moose but he has done a wonderful job leading the Bears back into the finals.

Moose.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back