Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

You don't want Baker wanting to go to the Eagles.
Freo have the better picks right now, but if Eagles split it could be similar value where it doesn't matter but have no idea what they are doing or thinking, I do think based off what we have seen so far he is more likely to land at Freo but things can change.

Graham makes a lot more sense for WC if they can convince him to join, 80% of the player with th experience and leadership but no draft cost
WCE following in the steps of Reece Conca to Freo

Will be a solid stop gap who brings leadership for them at an age group they don't have

Don’t be the PSD Guy.

That won’t happen. Everyone knows it and it just serves to rile up the more gullible supporters of the club likely to lose a player.
Let him have his say its so much fun after the trade is done as they are the biggest melters on the forum
The North / CCj thread was exactly the same and the laughs were hilarious after the trade got done

I love these kids talking about the PSD threat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker wouldn't go in the PSD.

If he nominates us, a trade will get done.
We could've gotten Brockman in the PSD but didn't.
WCE would be taking a massive pivot to get Baker to nominate PSD

I know the footy shows have advocated for WCE to start getting tough and get him
to nominate for the PSD

Would Richmond's former list manager do that ?

Is he a hard arse ? Richmond fans would know better than us WCE fans ?

I will say from what I know Baker would prefer WCE over Freo if he was a free agent

I know the footy shows have advocated for WCE to start getting tough and get him
to nominate for the PSD

I will say from what I know Baker would prefer WCE over Freo if he was a free agent
No. Clarke and Baker wouldn't do it to us.

to nominate for the PSD

1. Baker is NOT going through the PSD
2. Curious to know why Baker would choose WCE over Freo
3. Has met with both clubs and WCE rubbed him up the wrong way

1. Baker is NOT going through the PSD
2. Curious to know why Baker would choose WCE over Freo
3. Has met with both clubs and WCE rubbed him up the wrong way
1. Pointless when we're every chance to finish above Richmond anyway
2. $$$ - Bloke already has flags, he now needs to cash in while he can.
3. Any credible source for this, or is it from the same place that makes up HR rumours on Facebook?

1. Pointless when we're every chance to finish above Richmond anyway
2. $$$ - Bloke already has flags, he now needs to cash in while he can.
3. Any credible source for this, or is it from the same place that makes up HR rumours on Facebook?
1. I think WCE are a very big chance to finish above Richmond
2. Agree
3. Don’t listen or follow any of those FB rumour/fan pages. Very good source.

1. I think WCE are a very big chance to finish above Richmond
2. Agree
3. Don’t listen or follow any of those FB rumour/fan pages. Very good source.
Fair enough.

Personally, I'm not concerned either way. Don't want out first involved in any form of trade for him and if you believe the Bulldogs board, we're heavily into Busslinger.

If west coast finish with pick #3 or pick #4 they could easily trade with Gold Coast which currently hold picks #8 & #10
Gold coast will be looking to move up due to their Academy kid Lombard who is considered a top 5/6 selection
1 of the picks to Richmond and other gets used in the draft.

GC list manager - Wayne Campbell (Richmond man)
WC list manager - Matty Clarke (Richmond man)
;)

If west coast finish with pick #3 or pick #4 they could easily trade with Gold Coast which currently hold picks #8 & #10
Gold coast will be looking to move up due to their Academy kid Lombard who is considered a top 5/6 selection
1 of the picks to Richmond and other gets used in the draft.

GC list manager - Wayne Campbell (Richmond man)
WC list manager - Matty Clarke (Richmond man)
;)
Yeah I really doubt WCE would entertain that, unless it was for Bolton and not Baker.

The same people who are saying we will sign Liam Baker are the same people who said we would trade Harley Reid btw.

The ones who said we wouldnt trade Pick 1 are saying Baker is off to Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back