Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:
I am a p2 pies member who missed out and desperate haha
Feel for you Azz, I was in the same situation for the 2002 Grand Final, I wore a T shirt to open training in Brisbane in GF week with "will do anything for GF tickets" written on it, got some interesting comments.... never got a ticket though.

Everyone knows my story from last night where me and my mate gave up our tickets to a colleague at my wife’s work.

But my mates family also has 3 people that are members as well so I am going to try and use their code to try and snare these standing room tickets, as I’ve found a couple of others who would be willing to go. Be nice if they told me that 2 weeks ago hey!

I don’t believe they’re priority 1 members like my mate and I are but I assume that doesn’t matter for these tickets?

Last edited:
Just got
Everyone knows my story from last night where me and my mate gave up our tickets to a colleague at my wife’s work.

But my mates family also has 3 people that are members as well so I am going to try and use their code to try and snare these standing room tickets, as I’ve found a couple of others who would be willing to go. Be nice if they told me that 2 weeks ago hey!

I don’t believe they’re priority 1 members like my mate and I are but I assume that doesn’t matter for these tickets?

Good luck. Hope you get to the granny

Feel for you mate. You would have found a buddy on here to go with, and failing that plenty of Melbourne fans would help find you a like minded Vic based supporter with nothing better to do on a Saturday arvo (i can name 5 right now).

I have sent you a message

i have sent you a message.

Apologies for ticket pleading spam - but if annnnyyy members haven't used their barcode & can participate in the 3pm sale - hand firmly raised in the air for one ticket. Realise others who are longer term members here deserve priority - but if luck goes through - please consider!

If it works out great - if not heading down anyway & will join in the festivities!

GO LIONS!!!!

I’m actually surprised Collingwood fans come in here looking for tickets when there’s enough of our own long time Lions posters followed by other Lions supporters looking that they think people will give to them. Tell ‘Em they’re dreaming.
Haha fair enough too I guess. Good luck everyone trying to secure tickets.

Coming in respectfully , and hope for a good fair game on Saturday...

Realise the odds of this exchange aren't high, and respect that you'd favour giving one of your own mob a ticket first.

but anyone here keen to swap 2 x cat 1 tickets (Seats are in N9) for 3 x tickets together in a lower category inc. standing room.

Failing that I'm after just a standalone standing room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming in respectfully , and hope for a good fair game on Saturday...

Realise the odds of this exchange aren't high, and respect that you'd favour giving one of your own mob a ticket first.

but anyone here keen to swap 2 x cat 1 tickets (Seats are in N9) for 3 x tickets together in a lower category inc. standing room.

Failing that I'm after just a standalone standing room.

Very refreshing to have a real long term bigfooty person asking about tickets. As opposed to people who signed up today and rant about how loyal they are.

Sorry I can't help you but just wanted to say hi.

So, hi.

Good luck Squizz!

If any Brisbane fans anyone gets x2 standing room tickets or willing to share their barcode I will happy to pay a good price for them!

Can also trade x1 cat 5 seated ticket.

I’m actually surprised Collingwood fans come in here looking for tickets when there’s enough of our own long time Lions posters followed by other Lions supporters looking that they think people will give to them. Tell ‘Em they’re dreaming.
Or just desperate like everyone else?

Very refreshing to have a real long term bigfooty person asking about tickets. As opposed to people who signed up today and rant about how loyal they are.

Sorry I can't help you but just wanted to say hi.

So, hi.
I don't think being on Bigfooty makes u a bigger fan

With only 17,000 tickets allocated to each club the difference in cheering will be nowhere near as stark as it was in the Pies Prelim against the Giants.

I wonder how many of the 17,000 got taken up by Lions members, it was posted on our board during the year that we have something like 9,000 Victorian members.

Who will the 50,000 corporate hangers on be cheering for or will they be too busy stuffing their faces from their complimentary gourmet cheeseboard to cheer?

Who will the 50,000 corporate hangers on be cheering for or will they be too busy stuffing their faces from their complimentary gourmet cheeseboard to cheer?
There's only about 7,500 corporate spots. The vast majority of non-club memberships are MCC memberships (22,500) and AFL members (19,000). Most of those are going to be Collingwood supporters because there's no point signing up for either while living in Brisbane.

There's only about 7,500 corporate spots. The vast majority of non-club memberships are MCC memberships (22,500) and AFL members (19,000). Most of those are going to be Collingwood supporters because there's no point signing up for either while living in Brisbane.
I thought non Collingwood supporting Victorians hated the Pies with a passion and would support any team playing them or you saying Pies fans would buy up a lot of those MCC/AFL memberships?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back