Lions to make the finals

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pissing rain at Waverley, It's 6 degrees, hail and sleet, we are down 5 points in a game where a total of 8 goals have been kicked to the 25 minute mark of the last quarter. Micky Conlon breaks from the half forward flank, Leon Harris(Mork) spots him and passes. The Tank gathers the ball and pounds it into the turf and kicks. Goal. Goodbye Bombers.

It's pissing rain at Waverley, It's 6 degrees, hail and sleet, we are down 5 points in a game where a total of 8 goals have been kicked to the 25 minute mark of the last quarter. Micky Conlon breaks from the half forward flank, Leon Harris(Mork) spots him and passes. The Tank gathers the ball and pounds it into the turf and kicks. Goal. Goodbye Bombers.

What a CV for our next CEO:thumbsu:

Nup, I reckon today's game will rank in our merged club's top 10 biggest defeats...with our 10th biggest ironically being against Geelong by 81 points in 2010.

Nup, I reckon today's game will rank in our merged club's top 10 biggest defeats...with our 10th biggest ironically being against Geelong by 81 points in 2010.

Sadly, I think this will be the case as well. Geelong were just too good last week to show any sign of slipping up. Hope Sam Michael goes well and Lisle gets to prove to us that he really can outmark a small defender.

Would it be reasonable to suggest this is the biggest game the Lions have played in the last 4 years?

This isn't an "I told you so" post. But this weekend should serve as a reminder of the definitions of "unlikely" vs "impossible". 2 games decided by 1 point each were what separated us from the finals.

This isn't an "I told you so" post. But this weekend should serve as a reminder of the definitions of "unlikely" vs "impossible". 2 games decided by 1 point each were what separated us from the finals.

And maybe also "hyperbole" vs "belief".

Great effort but it was just not meant to be and getting in on the tails of the drug lords would leave you a bit hollow anyway. Great effort from a short time back when we could have been bottom four

Well done lads 2014 is looking good

This thread can now be closed :(

Well if the whole thing is about not being impossible there's still time:

- Carlton discovered to have a peptides regime that puts Essendon to shame.

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back