List Mgmt. List Management Discussion for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilWS set the standard (all be it a bullsh*t one) for trading out players!!!

If mitch wants to got a contender than they have to pay up 2 first rounders for a contracted brownlow medalist in his prime! If not then he sees our his contract with us!

I think you should prepare yourself for us getting a 1st and 2nd of any position if he asks to go.

What I find most intriguing about S Mitchell is his love of soccer. Wonder what he can extract from the world game to bring to AFL.
Nothing I hope. There's enough of that diving rubbish at other clubs.

Source from Tom 😳
TOB is on the cusp.. New deal unlikely..
Daniel Howe is looking apparently, would like to get to Sydney or Richmond if he has a choice..
One of Wingard, Gunston or Mitchell to trade for a good pick..

Source from Tom 😳
TOB is on the cusp.. New deal unlikely..
Daniel Howe is looking apparently, would like to get to Sydney or Richmond if he has a choice..
One of Wingard, Gunston or Mitchell to trade for a good pick..
Which 'Tom'?

Regardless of coaching situation it should be a hard cull.

This is apparently a very weak draft though, so not a great year to go cull crazy.

Rather than lots of picks, maybe we try to upgrade and get 3 inside the top 20.

This is apparently a very weak draft though, so not a great year to go cull crazy.

Rather than lots of picks, maybe we try to upgrade and get 3 inside the top 20.
I think that was more in regards to KPP’s lots of midfield depth to find this year.

Given champs still to come things are subject to change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O'Brien deal unlikely. Howe and Hanrahan moves being felt out in the press. You'd imagine Burgoyne, Hartley and Brooksby are close to automatic. Not hard to get to a 25% list turnover from there.
I’d keep O’Brien for defensive depth if nothing else. He isn’t the future in the forward line but he is better than Hartley and other than those two, we have no one else. But let’s see what we can nab in the off season I guess.

Nothing I hope. There's enough of that diving rubbish at other clubs.
There's plenty more to soccer than diving lol. Clarkson has previously spent time at Tottenham's training complex to broaden his coaching techniques and abilities. No reason Sam doesn't look to do the same, although I'd suggest a different club to Spurs.

I’d keep O’Brien for defensive depth if nothing else. He isn’t the future in the forward line but he is better than Hartley and other than those two, we have no one else. But let’s see what we can nab in the off season I guess.

I agree that he would be a better version of what Hartley provides, just going off Tom Morris' comments. He doesn't use difinitive language for TOB, just says he's 'on the cusp' and a new deal 'unlikely'.

Probably contingent on who else is available, like you say. Plenty of talls around the fringes like Riccardi, Lienart, Joyce, Ballenden. Brander, Young that are OOC that we might like the look of as an early PSD selection.

Things to learn from soccer:
Run to space, run to other places to open space for someone else to run into.
And roll around on the ground like your on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back