Major 7 Brisbane stuffup for Federer Safin Semi

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 27, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
At 8.10pm Brisbane time and the score in the 1st set about 3-2 on serve channel 7 went to an ad break between games and returned with the live coverage which showed Federer winning the first set 7-5 and Safin up a break towards the end of the 2nd set. It took 7 Brisbane about 30 seconds or so to switch back to the ridiculous 1-hour delayed coverage but the damage was already done. After that I logged onto www.ausopen.com and found a live score and sure enough it was exactly the same as the score I clearly saw in the corner of the screen.

I have another thread here somewhere giving 7 a blast about the delayed night time coverage.

You stink ch 7 !!

I really truly cross my fingers and hope this delayed night coverage DOES NOT continue for the Hewitt semi and the night-time Final. I wont hold my breath..

Hahaha!!!!

Seriously though, it's really starting to s*** me off! Todays match better be live in SE QLD of there'll be hell to pay.

I saw that as well, and was mightily ********ed off.

I am ringing Channel 7 and complaining today, as well as complaining to the Aus Open People, I thought I might ring the Australian Sporrts Commmission in canberra as well,as the Aus Open are stuggling to keep funding.

Not good enough 7.

Hewitt had better be live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back