Votes: 118 63.4%
  • Mcgregor

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • Rigged draw for inevitable rematch.

Votes: 38 20.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That was much better than yesterday.

Really bad from Floyd. You cant complain about Conor saying disrespectful things about your race and then turn around and call him a fa**ot.

At least the s**t show is over.

Pretty impressive for Conor to come up with 4 different 10 minutes routines in 4 days. Some of it wasn't great but even the best entertainers would struggle with that.

Gun comedians would struggle for 4 new routines in 4 days lol

Fourth press conference was ok, different feel to the others not having a stage setup. The ring idea was a good one.

Conor spoke pretty well, was funny. Floyd didn't mind getting his head rubbed, sure plenty of other fighters would have gotten fired up if that happened to them.

Floyd was good but spoke about 5 minutes too long. Calling McGregor the six letter f word that ends with ot, was a product of talking too long and running out of things to say. Kinda ended the presser on a dampener from my perspective and as a result diverted headlines from the rest of the event.

I guess when the fans have planned their whole night or day around watching the two speak, they can't speak for 3 minutes each so they have to put on a show.

I think both guys have done a great job, some things were over the top and a few inappropriate things said from both sides, but they deserve a ton of credit for executing something with heaps of character and flair.

It's easy to criticise something like this, much harder to go out and do.

Fourth press conference was ok, different feel to the others not having a stage setup. The ring idea was a good one.

Conor spoke pretty well, was funny. Floyd didn't mind getting his head rubbed, sure plenty of other fighters would have gotten fired up if that happened to them.

Floyd was good but spoke about 5 minutes too long. Calling McGregor the six letter f word that ends with ot, was a product of talking too long and running out of things to say. Kinda ended the presser on a dampener from my perspective and as a result diverted headlines from the rest of the event.

I guess when the fans have planned their whole night or day around watching the two speak, they can't speak for 3 minutes each so they have to put on a show.

I think both guys have done a great job, some things were over the top and a few inappropriate things said from both sides, but they deserve a ton of credit for executing something with heaps of character and flair.

It's easy to criticise something like this, much harder to go out and do.
Mayweather called him a f****t did he?

Big backlash likely but Mayweather wont care

That 'f' word is one we've probably all grown up hearing. No harm intended, it's one word that can slip out pretty easily every now n then.

4 - zip to Floyd as far as I'm concerned. I haven't had much exposure to pressers involving Floyd before, and I've got to say I'm quite impressed. Floyd was cool n calm at every outing...Conor, not so much.

There's no doubt that this will be the biggest fight of all time. Two absolute guns, both who draw huge interest.

Never followed UFC and didn't know who McGregor was until now. His showmanship is amazing though, I really like him. I've been a Floyd fan (have never wanted him to lose) but at this point I want McGregor to win.
Us mma guys know what Conor is capable of (verbally, and in the cage). He came to our/my attention 4-ish years ago. He is a different beast.

This is great exposure for him.

I've been a doubter of Conor in the past, but that's changed (in the mma world at least). But I wouldn't be surprised if he does find a way to over come Floyd. Conor's got an awesome attention to detail. But no doubt Floyd does, too. It's gonna be great.

Imo, for fans, it doesn't really matter what happens... It's all win win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends how we personally judge it.

For me I look at the impact each fighter makes on the other.
I'm sure Mcgregor appears shook that he has been called a hoe 500 times over 4 days

End of the day most of it is put on. I don't think either a phase by what the others are saying, maybe except for Mayweather's juice heads, they might take it personally.They'll be good buds after this fight, and behind closed doors they probably already are while they're laughing at the money they're making

Depends how we personally judge it.

For me I look at the impact each fighter makes on the other.

I think going into this tour it was almost expected that this is where Conor has the decisive advantage.

I think both have come out of this one very well, with neither guy taking a backward step in this department.

On the same token, I feel Conor has emerged with greater level of respect for his ability to compete in the ring, which is to his credit.

Both guys seem to have a mutual respect for each other which is good to see.

I'm happy I didn't set the alarm for the London show. Watched the replay, obv just more of the same.

Six weeks till the real stuff. I really have no idea who will win the fight. Does Floyd absolutely school Conor, or will Conor look amazing and find that KO? I guess we'll find out, but wow, it's gonna be huge!
If world champion boxers can't beat mayweather, how is a guy going to do it who isn't even a boxer?

You have no idea what so ever. All these Mcgregor lovers are so far up his ass and deluded they think he actually has a chance.

Would a VFL side beat Geelong? It's not even that comparable. A vfl side at least plays football against competition. Conor fights mixed martial arts against mixed martial artists.

Completely different ball game.

Scoring these things like they're actually real. You guys are *en dense as. Even if it were real, it means absolutely jack s**t. At least with seasoned pros and CHAMPIONS like Floyd.

*en hell zab Judah talked his ass off while Tzyu didn't say one word. Tzyu made him do the chicken dance.

It would be great to see conor win but anyone who even think he has a punchers chance is a ******* idiot.

Absolutely no chance what so ever.

If world champion boxers can't beat mayweather, how is a guy going to do it who isn't even a boxer?

You have no idea what so ever. All these Mcgregor lovers are so far up his ass and deluded they think he actually has a chance.

Would a VFL side beat Geelong? It's not even that comparable. A vfl side at least plays football against competition. Conor fights mixed martial arts against mixed martial artists.

Completely different ball game.
Who da fook is this guy?

Who came up with scoring these pressers and why is everyone doing it? It's bizarre. Mayweather's winning everything because he's making more money. That's all this fight is about and he'll be making considerably more than McGregor. Both of them have embarrassed themselves but it doesn't matter because they can see the money flowing in.

I know nothing about the 4th one other than Mayweather calling McGregor a ******. Mayweather gets paid to hang out with Ramzan Kadyrov. That's a man who's in charge of a region currently purging gay people. Mayweather's such an awful person that it doesn't really matter what he says. His past actions are going to be worse than anything he can say.

I guess McGregor didn't escalate the race crap in the 4th presser. It would have gotten ugly if he did.

Anyone who buys this PPV is a moron. Anyone who watches it, legally or not, is making a mistake. The fight is a waste of everyone's time and money. The lead up was meant to be the good part and it's been garbage so far. I might miss the biggest upset in combat sports history, but I very much doubt it. Save the money you would have spent on this s**t or donate it, and use your time in a more productive manner.

Back