Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lions are looking for feedback/help on the developement of a new website, the link is on their facebook page.
The more that take the time to do it the better the website should be.

Someone is watching/reading something somewhere about us......it was on the tv news last night about PattyK and his fight with the fence...

..I thought at the time that it was interesting to see it reported and perhaps they had been reading BF or were on our website having a look-see..

Nah, it was put on the Lions website a few days ago and the lads had plastered it all over twitter too.

Lions website is updating player profile pictures. Here is Simon Black's. It would appear they are being done alphabetically, and are now up to Cornelius.

Lions website is updating player profile pictures. Here is Simon Black's. It would appear they are being done alphabetically, and are now up to Cornelius.

Soon will be gone the days where my photos are used as the official profile pics of the new boys :(

They seemed to have stopped at Cornelius though so that day might be a little far off yet :p

Hi guys, listen out for Tom Rockliff on 4BC Sports Today at 7.15pm tonight (Qld time).

He will no doubt be in good spirits with the news that his partner in 'bromance' Jack Redden is with the Club for another three years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Harvey has taken a swipe at Ross Lyon, the man who controversially replaced him as Fremantle coach last year.
Harvey was sacked last September in sensational circumstances and replaced immediately by Lyon, who had walked out on St Kilda earlier on the same day.
The move blindsided Harvey, who was contracted as Fremantle head coach until the end of 2012.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...t-ross-lyon-20120223-1tq1g.html#ixzz1nBXRT6Zu

Just saw Joel's photo...someone PLEASE take a razor to his hair! UGH!

In other news I hope they have a video of the boys driving the veloster - as much as I love my car (2001 Elantra Hatch named "Taker") Mum is nagging me to upgrade.

I'd have a green one and name it the "Vettori". Or maybe I should stick with silver?

Mark Harvey has taken a swipe at Ross Lyon, the man who controversially replaced him as Fremantle coach last year.
Harvey was sacked last September in sensational circumstances and replaced immediately by Lyon, who had walked out on St Kilda earlier on the same day.
The move blindsided Harvey, who was contracted as Fremantle head coach until the end of 2012.

Read more: http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/afl-n...t-ross-lyon-20120223-1tq1g.html#ixzz1nBXRT6Zu

Same old regurgitated info taken from the SEN interview by lazy reporters and news services. Feels like Harves has been ambushed on this one.

Mark Robinson sports writer for the Herald Sun has a weekly slot on Mondays at 1pm on sen1116 a caller rang in mentioning some improvement with the younger players Robo went on and made a comment along the lines of " I would not like to see Brisbane leap frog those middle tier sides like Essendon North Rich and Melb It would be a real kick in the Guts to those teams" I hope if we work hard and a little luck with injuries we not only leap frog them but put them to the sword gooooooo Lionssssss i say.

Mark Robinson sports writer for the Herald Sun has a weekly slot on Mondays at 1pm on sen1116 a caller rang in mentioning some improvement with the younger players Robo went on and made a comment along the lines of " I would not like to see Brisbane leap frog those middle tier sides like Essendon North Rich and Melb It would be a real kick in the Guts to those teams" I hope if we work hard and a little luck with injuries we not only leap frog them but put them to the sword gooooooo Lionssssss i say.

I think that comment is a kick in the guts to our young and hard-working team. Who says that they aren't 'allowed' to overtake these perenial mid-tier clubs? Is there some sort of success-roster?

Not that I know the context of the conversation but why would that be a "kick in the guts"? I am not understanding the point he is trying to make.

I think his point is that as far as he's concerned, it is still the VFL.

I enjoy the banter on AFL360 but Robbo is still your standard Melbourne mafia type sportswriter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back