Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
My mate Works in your membership department and says you have already gone past 16,000, on target for 50k, not a bad start to 2010.

Total as at 1 Dec: 17,482
as per our membership page
this is good considering we don't normally sell many before christmas

They have a real good roll over system this year.

Im not usually signed up by now but it couldn't have been any easier this year

i haven't got around to getting mine yet.

i was thinking of getting a reserved seat but their expensive. hmm. that and i don't have collingwood supporting friends who will get a seat next to me and my dad won't let me go alone.

hmm.

Is it 5 years after you hold a silver AFL membership you are eligible for a gold membership?
There's no actual set time for becoming a full AFL member, it all depends upon when spots open up.

I believe at the moment it may be more than 5 years.

If i buy the 3 home again reserve seating tickets does that mean i can pick 3 games like for instance the collingwood essendon, collingwood carlton and collingwood melbourne??

Also if my mate are going to buy them does that mean we will get seats together if we buy these memberships at different times??

Thanks for any help never had a collingwood membership but i think the time has come cause i can smell it :)

Total as at 1 Dec: 17,482
as per our membership page
this is good considering we don't normally sell many before christmas

Helps with getting 2 big names in Ball and Jolly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i buy the 3 home again reserve seating tickets does that mean i can pick 3 games like for instance the collingwood essendon, collingwood carlton and collingwood melbourne??

Also if my mate are going to buy them does that mean we will get seats together if we buy these memberships at different times??

Thanks for any help never had a collingwood membership but i think the time has come cause i can smell it :)

I'm interested in getting reserved seats aswel. You have to email the membership department and request what seats you and your mates want and your names.

Then they get back to you in maybe a month and let you know.

They sent out letters re our family membership and it seemed that it would rollover unless we stated otherwise.

Am I reading that correctly?

Correct. In regards to the roll over that letter was pretty vague.

I've already been charged for the first month so it's worth checking your statements to confirm.

I know they can charge in arrears if it hasn't happened for some reason.

I noticed on my info that I received this week that they are offering 2 year membership packs. Pretty good I idea I thought, you can lock the current prices in and it will ensure that next years starting membership figure will be higher than normal. That should help them build towards 60k hopefully.

cheers Pongo

If the memberships are rolling over without need to cancel then you would expect high figures. In fact I'd expect them to be a lot higher which makes me think maybe you have to notify them that you are rolling over.

cheers Pongo

If the memberships are rolling over without need to cancel then you would expect high figures. In fact I'd expect them to be a lot higher which makes me think maybe you have to notify them that you are rolling over.
Thats the way it works. The club took out my monthly payment the other day so im guessing mine kicked over

Thats the way it works. The club took out my monthly payment the other day so im guessing mine kicked over

Don't forget though that the 2009 membership was spaced over 12 months of direct debit wasn't it? The December withdrawal may be the last one of your 2009 membership rather than the first of 2010.

Don't forget though that the 2009 membership was spaced over 12 months of direct debit wasn't it? The December withdrawal may be the last one of your 2009 membership rather than the first of 2010.
i thought it was over 10 months? not sure but they said if i dont chose to cancel then it will kick over. Well thats what i thought.

Should prob contact the club... lol

I thought it would continue as well, but if so then you would expect more. Actually probably only a section of the membership went the direct debit / installment route. Be good to know if it has rolled over though.

It's 10 months and the last withdrawal was in September.

I wouldn't be surprised if those figures included the roll overs. You'd be amazed at how resistant people are at taking on direct debits. Having spent years in call centers that pushed conversions to DD's you find that a lot of people are against it. I can't say I blame them, i prefer the automattic b-pay method myself.

I thought it would continue as well, but if so then you would expect more. Actually probably only a section of the membership went the direct debit / installment route. Be good to know if it has rolled over though.

First round of debits went through on the 21st, so you should have been charged by now. Check your account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back