Game Day Mighty Bulldogs obliterate the Jack Darling comedy troupe

Remove this Banner Ad

If it wasn't enough West Coast getting flogged Jack Darling did not one but TWO really embarrassing things. Fantastic night.

I thought it was 3. There was one where he didn't take the ball in one grab, and instead of going for the rebound ball which was right next to him, he stops cold and throws his hand to his face for what would have been the slightest of contact (if it even existed). I was amazed the umpire then paid him a free kick.

Thanks to any dockers supporters who supported us tonight! I hope you all enjoy the tears at work tomorrow
Why wait til tomorrow? :D

Good luck next week mate :thumbsu:

It is a catch 22 for Barlow, if he was able to play HF or HB then he would stay on but all he can do is be an inside mid so if we keep him we take away from continuing to develop our younger players and don't improve our speed or kicking efficiency.

Or maybe he would actually help develop them through leadership and direction. He's not stopping anyone getting a game. Neale is ahead of him. Mundy and Fyfe could spend more time at HB/HF. Blakely is the only young inside mid, and his best games came when Barlow hit his stride by returning to the midfield. The other youth all play outside/flanking roles. D.Pearce (and Sutcliffe and Sheridan if they don't improve) are the ones holding our development up.

I couldn't help but think how much WC could have used someone like Barlow. He would be their best mid, apart from maybe Shuey and Gaff, and those guys play different roles. They got Redden to plug a gap, and Barlow is ten times better. I wonder if they will think they are still in the window and make a play for him. Would be sickening.

Anyway, back to the Darling comedy show, that's more fun to talk about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is that homeless person asking Adam Simpson questions about football?
His name is Justin, I met him in Chiang Mai a few years ago, I didn't realise he was a footy journalist til I saw him on the telly. He's a good guy, needs to stand a bit closer to the hairbrush though.

The next Mayne more like it. How good was that shot at goal!
At least Mayne gets close, but that was just plain embarassing off his foot.
And I always bag those eagles fans that somehow say he's the next Fyfe. He even blacks out his boots like him. But he is yet another over hyped player of theirs. Does one or two great things and then stone cold missing for the rest of the game. Love the fact that whenever players wants to go home to WA, it's the rejects like Jetta, Redden (not WA, but nominated them.) and Yeo going to Eagles. That definitely makes me smile. They paid overs for them, and hardly gone anywhere this season. Think Jetta could've played one or two more games for East Perth and he would've qualified for WAFL finals instead :D

Must feel great freo fans. Its how we felt after you cocked up home finals the past two years.

not bitter at all....
Oh we weren't as embarrassing as you lot. Raging favourites, at home, having beaten Adelaide and GWS away. Pretty much all the experts said West Cost by 30+, was just a case of how much really. Thought Kennedy was going to kick at least 5 on that small defence of theirs. How wrong were they.. Enjoy the extra long weekend mate, you ll need it.

PS.. Darling is a beaut isn't he ;):thumbsu: Oh and Yeo.. Geez he's the next Fyfe, what a star :drunk:

Must feel great freo fans. Its how we felt after you cocked up home finals the past two years.

not bitter at all....

And now we cross live to Reggie Miller on what he thought about the Eagles performance:

101323-Famous-Choke-Sign-By-Reggie-Miller.png

not bitter at all....
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back