Game Day Narrm v Walyalup. Round 11, MCG 12:10 (Real proper time....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be within 2 pts of Melbourne of half time with Treacy and Amiss as our keys is a great effort.

Our composure is probably the only reason we aren't a goal or two in front. It'll be a great test for our young players to go the distance - I hope the have the bye next week firmly in their minds and leave nothing left in the tank.

probably the one knock on him - he gets done like that a couple of times
Yep..it's obvious just lying on the ball ..waiting for ump to blow whistle is going to be awarded no intent..same as when he walked the ball over the boundary last week

To be within 2 pts of Melbourne of half time with Treacy and Amiss as our keys is a great effort.

Our composure is probably the only reason we aren't a goal or two in front. It'll be a great test for our young players to go the distance - I hope the have the bye next week firmly in their minds and leave nothing left in the tank.
How good was that lead up mark from Treacy. Directed traffic like a veteran, clunked in traffic and converted. Warmed my heart

Any ******* danger of Healy using the team names for the fortnight. Cringeworthy to go from Huddo using them and then healy not doing likewise every time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe dropping marks, missing targets , slipping over , not fun to watch , but I suppose at least he is involved...few gone completely missing.

Smalls are invisible because the bigs aren't bringing the ball to ground.

Fyfe has been horrid as well. Put him in the middle or on the pine. He is absolute shithouse in the forward line.

Don't think he's got the tank and we've already activated our sub. Need to baby him in the forward line with stints in the mid as the game gets tight. If he cant clunk them, he should be halving the contest and getting the smalls into the game. He's clever enough to do it.

Fox Footy any chance talking to anyone from the Dockers? Didn’t know Fox Footy was Melbourne FC TV!
Seriously. Even last week, home game for us, they're talking to ******* Tom Hawkins at half time even though we were clearly the better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back