Injury Nat Fyfe: Not Suffering "serious" back injury. "Ruptured disc" during general training drill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn.

:cry:

I was hoping this wasn't true. It must've been really late before the break because he looked fine doing laps in the last training session, but disappeared off the field pretty quickly after a short kick-to-kick.

Poor Fyfe's so injury prone. Hope he gets this sorted and gets a good rest. Didn't even manage to get out of the rehab group.

'Sidelined for several weeks' and 'serious injury' are a bit incompatible. At the moment I'd be viewing it as a good source of puns he can weave into his speech when he wins back to back Brownlows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MORABITO%20Anthony.png

"Dear Mr Ross Boss,

I am writing to express my interest in the vacant midfielder position at your organisation, as advertised on Seven News..."

Neurosurgery is very hit and miss so if he can avoid that it should be fine, well not fine but no worse than a strained muscle

I had a disc prolapse, not a rupture, one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Took me 3 months to feel comfortable enough to play again and instantly did it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back