Traded Nathan Kreuger [Traded to Collingwood with pick 55 for 41]

Remove this Banner Ad

Media reporting he’s our preferred destination currently.

We wont get much. Future 4th or psd sadly i reckon but hes a better player than that.

I wouldnt mind swapping him for lynch but i doubt you let us do that.

I would go Kruger pick 52 and 88 for pies pick 45

Not sure picks this year will be used as we need all we can get for Daicos. That deal above lessens our points position this year and pick 88 is unlikely to be of any points value (even if it comes in a bit); so can't see that happening. I'd hazard a guess that we might offer you a future 3rd; which could be around pick 40 the year after.

I would go Kruger pick 52 and 88 for pies pick 45
Ordinarily yes but I can’t see us using any 2021 picks in trades unless we get 2022 picks, that we could trade for better 2021 picks.

Nick Daicos and not diluting the value of our 2022 1st rounder due to a matched bid point deficit, would be Pies number one trade goal, IMO.

I don’t know much about Krueger but that sounds like a decent deal to me, if reports about him are true. That’d be about 60 points from matching a Nick Daicos, pick 2 bid.

Kreuger is a good player just needs opportunity albeit he is injury prone. I think both him and lynch would get more oportunity elsewhere hence the suggestion. Geelong might give a little more as we really need a ruck.

Not sure picks this year will be used as we need all we can get for Daicos. That deal above lessens our points position this year and pick 88 is unlikely to be of any points value (even if it comes in a bit); so can't see that happening. I'd hazard a guess that we might offer you a future 3rd; which could be around pick 40 the year after.

Agreed you have to keep your late picks for points this year hence itll be a future 3rd or 4th rounder unless its a fringe player swap (eg lynch etc).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely its a player for player deal, Pies already set to go into defecit for next year so unlikely to trade picks, would accept either of Lynch and Sier.

Sier is a pure inside mid only not sure how he would be best 22 here (same as constable struggling to get games) he would be better off at a club that needs his player type. Lynch on the other hand could become our no 1 ruck.

Krueger for Lynch seems logical

Its logical in the sense that you need a key forward/back more than us and we need a no1 ruck more than you.

Has lynch signed a new deal?

Its logical in the sense that you need a key forward/back more than us and we need a no1 ruck more than you.

Has lynch signed a new deal?

He has not and Looking more Likely to Leave then Stay

I believe Lynch will either stay at the Pies, if not, then he will be at Hawthorn

Thats possible although i think he would get the same if not more ruck opportunities at geelong or the dogs than hawthorn.

Lynch and future 4th for Freddie and 52.

That would definitely be fair we can probably find you an extra few points somewhere also if needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back