Traded Nathan Kreuger [Traded to Collingwood with pick 55 for 41]

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither Sier or Lynch for me… both spuds.
One a Desiree and the other a Pontiac.
Salary cap issues at the club might give us an unexpected player no one on here has even mentioned.
Let the games begin.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
We don’t have salary issues that mean we need to lose any player of substance. It just means we’re not in a position to target anyone on decent money, hence why we’re targeting guys like Krueger and Lipinski.

Also, lols that you think you might get anyone noteworthy in this trade 😂

We don’t have salary issues that mean we need to lose any player of substance. It just means we’re not in a position to target anyone on decent money, hence why we’re targeting guys like Krueger and Lipinski.

Also, lols that you think you might get anyone noteworthy in this trade

Ahhhhahh… that’s what we are led to believe (salary cap issues). Just like last year someone in the corner yells. .
As I said… Let the games begin.

Ahhhhahh… that’s what we are led to believe (salary cap issues). Just like last year someone in the corner yells. .
As I said… Let the games begin.

It was pretty common knowledge by this time last year we were doing salary dumps. It’s not happening again, no matter how bad you want it to be true.

Also, lols that you think you might get anyone noteworthy in this trade 😂

I agree we wont get anyone of value. It will either be a future 3rd/4th for kreuger or a similar value fringe player (eg lynch) or the more left field option where we get you enough points to match daicos at 1 in exchange for kreuger and future pick (s) next year.

I agree we wont get anyone of value. It will either be a future 3rd/4th for kreuger or a similar value fringe player (eg lynch) or the more left field option where we get you enough points to match daicos at 1 in exchange for kreuger and future pick (s) next year.

All 3 sound like very good Options.

All 3 sound like very good Options.

Thats true. Could be a win-win for both teams in all circumstances. For an example kreuger 30 and 52 for your future 2nd gives you enough points to match daicos at 1. Could add in minor pick swaps from either side if needed for balancing and/or add in a player like lynch if he wants to go. That said you could just take kreuger in the psd so it depends how motivated you are to deal with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats true. Could be a win-win for both teams in all circumstances. For an example kreuger 30 and 52 for your future 2nd gives you enough points to match daicos at 1. Could add in minor pick swaps from either side if needed for balancing and/or add in a player like lynch if he wants to go. That said you could just take kreuger in the psd so it depends how motivated you are to deal with us.
Would prefer we don’t give up a future second. I can’t remember the last time we actually had a pick in the first two rounds of the draft before 2020. It was a refreshing change for us last year and I’d like to see it happen again in 2022.

Would prefer we don’t give up a future second. I can’t remember the last time we actually had a pick in the first two rounds of the draft before 2020. It was a refreshing change for us last year and I’d like to see it happen again in 2022.

Thats a fair point...and you could move the pick numbers around i was just talking about the general idea that you need to bring in extra points this year to protect your future 1st and we need to move picks from this year into next year as we have limited list spots.

Unfortunately we need a 2nd rounder to match Daicos at pick 1. The Cats pick would do. We will probably have to give up our future 2nd rounder to make it happen. Maybe Lynch + future 3rd can get it done but I doubt it.

Id much rather Lynch but I don’t buy into the Sier is a spud argument, played some pretty reasonable footy before he decided to be a ******* and play basketball while injured, had his papers stamped ever since could be anything away from Buckley who has hated him for years now, strong in the contest and tackles well, would provide something different to all our other younger mids.

Id much rather Lynch but I don’t buy into the Sier is a spud argument, played some pretty reasonable footy before he decided to be a ******* and play basketball while injured, had his papers stamped ever since could be anything away from Buckley who has hated him for years now, strong in the contest and tackles well, would provide something different to all our other younger mids.

Hes a decent player no doubt but i dont think we need another inside mid more than a ruck personally.

Neither Sier or Lynch for me… both spuds.
One a Desiree and the other a Pontiac.
Salary cap issues at the club might give us an unexpected player no one on here has even mentioned.
Let the games begin.

Lol, Krueger obviously has the potential to make it, but in reality he has played 2 games in 3 years. I doubt this will be a difficult trade to complete, with future 3rd or 4th round picks involved.

Extremely unfortunate to lose the big fella but if we do I don't think we need to complicate this by integrating a pick swap for Collingwood into the same deal.

Pies won't send a player to the psd over a future 3rd. It's a campaigner move to protect basically a nothing pick. Realistically that future 3rd is about all we'll get.

If you guys want point's to protect your 1st then we can just swap seconds current for future. Not sure how anyone could call that unfair

Extremely unfortunate to lose the big fella but if we do I don't think we need to complicate this by integrating a pick swap for Collingwood into the same deal.

Pies won't send a player to the psd over a future 3rd. It's a campaigner move to protect basically a nothing pick. Realistically that future 3rd is about all we'll get.

If you guys want point's to protect your 1st then we can just swap seconds current for future. Not sure how anyone could call that unfair
I’d be shocked if we went the PSD option here. Absolutely no need too and I think it’ll be held for any Lipinski file deal, if WBD don’t accept our poultry 2022 4th round offer.

2022 3rd or 4th rounders should do it. Not sure how the Cats are for list spots or if any player is earmarked for elevation from the rookie list as Cats have picks 30, 34 & 52. If 52 wasn’t going to be a ‘live’ pick, I’d like to see if we could include that somehow or in a separate deal.

I’d be shocked if we went the PSD option here. Absolutely no need too and I think it’ll be held for any Lipinski file deal, if WBD don’t accept our poultry 2022 4th round offer.

2022 3rd or 4th rounders should do it. Not sure how the Cats are for list spots or if any player is earmarked for elevation from the rookie list as Cats have picks 30, 34 & 52. If 52 wasn’t going to be a ‘live’ pick, I’d like to see if we could include that somehow or in a separate deal.

Atm We have limited list spots (obviously more spots open up if guys are traded out) so i doubt we take
more than 3 picks so 52 i imagine weare happy to trade. Have 3 open senior list spots currently but likely to elevate atkins and close so one spot. Kreuger zac guthrie constable brownless (r) henderson (r) okunbor (r) are the only guys left uncontracted i think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back