NBA PLAY-IN Week - Find yourself someone who loves you

Who is the NBA's truest romantic?

• The city of Washington - most other people would have offered to drive the Wiz to Virginia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Taylor - his devotion to the suffering of Wolves fans is truly inspiring

• Doc Rivers - if Pat Bev's leg had fallen off, Doc would still have traded for him

• Tom Thibodeau - when he says he loves you to death, he means it literally

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • NBA officials and the Lakers - still a better love story than Twilight

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knicks losing to either of these teams would be comedy, neither are much chop.
I already had whoever won this game picked to beat the Knicks tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We nearly got cooked by the Bulls at home in the 2nd play in last season so let's hold up.
Yeah but we all know what happened after that game, so if you win I'm fully expecting a finals appearance.

Home court is a massive advantage for those two teams tho. They beaten many teams playing their g-league teams at home before so one star injured/missing shouldnt be an issue

Pels home record - 21-20

Pels away record - 28-14

We choke at home, I'd rather the game was in Sacramento. We're 5-0 against the Kings, but without Zion it's all probably moot. We ain't beating OKC without him.

Just one of many reasons why I'm beyond pissed that we threw away a guaranteed playoff spot. Take care of business, and we don't end up with extra games, injuries and unfavourable match-ups.

Playoff Joel Is an absolute fraud. Cant wait for the excuses

his ass has been saved by Batum lol 😂

You must have really missed him when he was out.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Heat had me in the first half ngl.

Play-In games exist so guys like Batum can go off.

Knicks Sixers series would be worth flying over and shuttling the Amtrak back and forth.
Knicks shoukd absolutely pants the 76ers.

Out of all the stars in the league Jimmy Butler always seems to be missed the least. Think it says more about how good a coach Spo is then anything though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back