Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's summer, but from the 20/20 match it looks like my seats are looking into the sun. Got to hand it to the club, they've changed my understanding of the word "comparable" forever.

Might see if any of their marketing mob want to sell my 3 by 1 in Halls Head for 1 mill plus on the basis it's a comparable area to Cottesloe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up, I received my membership renewal invoice in the mail just before Christmas and it had our originally allocated seats in a Cat 1 section of the ground - when we had since contacted the club and changed our seats down to Cat 2. So I then logged into my member account on the club's web site and it too showed our originally allocated seats.

So I rang the club today and they told me to log into the My Freo Ticketmaster account instead using this link;

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/fremantle/EN/account/login

Problem solved as the correct seats were shown in there and I was able to pay for them at the same time.

I have filled out a Seat Change form (ie. the order of the group).. and submitted about 3 weeks ago, but everything is still showing the original (including the above link).

Hopefully its just a delay in processing the form :cool:

Post and he shall receive.. literally just got an email apologising for the delay, and its now been done!

Who says the club doesn't trawl the board ;)

Sweet! 148 for less than 30 bucks a game :)
The back end of these sections is very well sheltered by the tier above. The disadvantage is you can’t see the scoreboards - unless you’re in the front half of rows (closest to ground)

Back