Prediction Next coach to be sacked. With Poll

Which coach will be the next to be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicks just signed a 2 year deal he will be safe all next year likewise ratten
I agree with you with Nicks he has until the end of 2023 to show a decent uptick if not he should be punted, and we all know Ratten has already been punted. I wouldn't be upset if mid-way through the season Nicks was shown the door if they improvements we need are not there but he next season (it is a big season for him).

Hopefully Nicks...
I think he is steering the ship in the right direction but don't think he'll has the tactical smarts to go deep into September

100 % the Coca Cola guzzler, hes got Wines,Rozee,Butters,Rioli,JHF,Marshall & Georgiades & thats it,with
Burton, Finlayson & SPP on the next line,theyre Brownlow leading vote getter in '23 has left
they dont have a Ruckman,its a 2nd rate backline except for 1 ok interceptor and Boak & Dixon are cooked and should have retired
also they should of traded Duursma out

Last edited:
Surely Ken.

Otherwise the AFL is more staged and contrived than we thought.
Fire Crypto GIF by Chubbiverse

I agree with you with Nicks he has until the end of 2023 to show a decent uptick if not he should be punted, and we all know Ratten has already been punted. I wouldn't be upset if mid-way through the season Nicks was shown the door if they improvements we need are not there but he next season (it is a big season for him).

Hopefully Nicks...
I think he is steering the ship in the right direction but don't think he'll has the tactical smarts to go deep into September

I think he is safe. Young list, playing a great brand of footy. Expect you to be just outside the 8 next year

Back