MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Really just here waiting for this game to finish so I can load up the Granny replay again and kick the drinking up a notch, game is dragging :$

Really just here waiting for this game to finish so I can load up the Granny replay again and kick the drinking up a notch, game is dragging :$

I might go watch Mark Neeld's post match press conference from round 2 2013 :$

A very worthy Friday night game.

Amazing to see how Richo looms over Curnow in the post game interview and fantastic to see Greg Williams (I think it was him) hugging Voss after the game.

Lol saying Carlton fade because of fitness is a bit derp. They just play 100% intensity bash and crash like us in 2018 and can't mantain it for a whole game, no one can.

When we became good was when we capitalizes on momentum but were able to soak up a quarter without heaps of running by defending well. Carlton aren't there yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:$ reply because there is no :$ react.

Also another :$ that :$ isn't usable as a phone react
If you just want to type it in the code is 'embarrassed' with a colon on each side.

:$

Lol saying Carlton fade because of fitness is a bit derp. They just play 100% intensity bash and crash like us in 2018 and can't mantain it for a whole game, no one can.

When we became good was when we capitalizes on momentum but were able to soak up a quarter without heaps of running by defending well. Carlton aren't there yet
Annoying that it hasn't cost them yet. Hurt us a bunch in 2018.

They are both emerging teams just like Narm was a few years ago. From a selfish point of view both teams showed they are beatable by a Narrm team that plays to expectations.
Not sure you used Narrm enough in that post

2.30 grand final again. Pretty pumped about that wanna see is win a traditional MCG day granny before they move it again

yep, all the West Australians having a cry on the main board, the world revolves around Melbourne sorry, move to a better time zone.

2.30 grand final again. Pretty pumped about that wanna see is win a traditional MCG day granny before they move it again
The long wait sucked last year, I reckon twilight would be okay but still would like to see the dees win a traditional timeslot. Not that it matters for yourself in Canada, but what time would be 2.30 for yourself.
yep, all the West Australians having a cry on the main board, the world revolves around Melbourne sorry, move to a better time zone.
Should change to day light saving time early to stuff them even more.

Yeah cheers for the awesome atmosphere at the granny but also piss off ya flogs

The long wait sucked last year, I reckon twilight would be okay but still would like to see the dees win a traditional timeslot. Not that it matters for yourself in Canada, but what time would be 2.30 for yourself.

Should change to day light saving time early to stuff them even more.
She'd kick off at 11.30 pm or maybe 12.30 with daylight savings. Much better than the twilight campaigner which was like 3am or some s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back