• North Melbourne

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kosi pickett could be one of the dumbest footballers I’ve seen

That burning of his teammate into goal and missing cost them the game

No, it was Bailey Fritsch's Piss poor foward entry in the final 90 seconds which doomed The Dees.

I fully expect Adelaide to beat North next week, you guys are well and truly in Spoon contention, wouldn't be so cocky if I were you, just quietly.

No, it was Bailey Fritsch's Piss poor foward entry in the final 90 seconds which doomed The Dees.

I fully expect Adelaide to beat North next week, you guys are well and truly in Spoon contention, wouldn't be so cocky if I were you, just quietly.
Ahh we want to bottom out

This draft is going to turn our list around with 2 top 10 picks

What does North winning or losing have to do with this thread?

What does North winning or losing have to do with this thread?

the Ziebull's blatant trolling of Kosi Pickett is getting tiresome, Pickett has shown plenty of good signs this year for The Dees, and the point reminds valid that Melbourne are still in the finals hunt.

Just don't see the need to be so petty and trollish about this trade and one of its components of it on a general/neutral discussion board.

Finally, I think you Shinboners are placing far too much faith in this pick you will get from the Dees at any rate, your list has many holes/issues that need adddressing, giving the academy push backs, it's possible the pick won't be in the top ten.

Kosi pickett could be one of the dumbest footballers I’ve seen

That burning of his teammate into goal and missing cost them the game

I take it you didn't watch Jasper Pittard cost North a certain goal that would've put them in front against Carlton?

the Ziebull's blatant trolling of Kosi Pickett is getting tiresome, Pickett has shown plenty of good signs this year for The Dees, and the point reminds valid that Melbourne are still in the finals hunt.

Just don't see the need to be so petty and trollish about this trade and one of its components of it on a general/neutral discussion board.

Finally, I think you Shinboners are placing far too much faith in this pick you will get from the Dees at any rate, your list has many holes/issues that need adddressing, giving the academy push backs, it's possible the pick won't be in the top ten.

Ok.

So you're saying instead of taking the higher ground you bit and took it to an unrelated area by trolling other North fans with your views on our chances against the bottom team next week even though the drafting of Pickett is related to the trade but North winning or losing is not.

Ok.

So you're saying instead of taking the higher ground you bit and took it to an unrelated area by trolling other North fans with your views on our chances against the bottom team next week even though the drafting of Pickett is related to the trade but North winning or losing is not.

I still honestly believe as a neutral fan that The Crows will beat North next week. Said elsewhere your lot has been decimated by injuries to key players all year long, and that North have been one of the clubs worst hit by the VFL season being cancelled, which makes it harder for Rhyce Shaw to drop players with no future at NMFC after 2020 like MacMillian and Atley, and blood some of the talented but raw/untried youngsters on your list (looking forward to seeing Comben)

I guess my post probably did seem like a hotshot at North fans, but really more in annoyance at Ziebull, whose had it in for a talented young player in his first season in Pickett all season.

And it seemed like a real shitty thing to blame Kosi on the Dees loss tonight.

Finally, I was really impressed with how scrappy and honourable (Pittard aside) your mob played against us yesterday. Big fan of Larkey and Zuuhar myself.

But Christ, you guys need a kinder run of injuies, I think Adelaide wins next week mainly due to a war of attrition. Smart idea sending in Tarryn Thomas to end of season surgery IMHO, even if that decision will probably cost you a win or two along the way.

I still honestly believe as a neutral fan that The Crows will beat North next week. Said elsewhere your lot has been decimated by injuries to key players all year long, and that North have been one of the clubs worst hit by the VFL season being cancelled, which makes it harder for Rhyce Shaw to drop players with no future at NMFC after 2020 like MacMillian and Atley, and blood some of the talented but raw/untried youngsters on your list (looking forward to seeing Comben)

I guess my post probably did seem like a hotshot at North fans, but really more in annoyance at Ziebull, whose had it in for a talented young player in his first season in Pickett all season.

And it seemed like a real shitty thing to blame Kosi on the Dees loss tonight.

Finally, I was really impressed with how scrappy and honourable (Pittard aside) your mob played against us yesterday. Big fan of Larkey and Zuuhar myself.

But Christ, you guys need a kinder run of injuies, I think Adelaide wins next week mainly due to a war of attrition. Smart idea sending in Tarryn Thomas to end of season surgery IMHO, even if that decision will probably cost you a win or two along the way.

It's alright mate... I'm just stirring your pot before the SFA starts this week ;)

Next week is probably one of those meaningless games ladder wise but one either team will want to win for prides sake. Unfortunately for them I'd be very surprised if Doedee and Brad Crouch are out there which is a big gap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on - this thread gets bumped when Pickett played an ok game - so why wouldn’t it if he was terrible? Or is there 2 different rules?

Terrible - but we got Pittard for nothing and didn’t cough up an early 1st round pick.

Costing you salary cap space, and a potential young player on the list who could play 200 plus games for your club though..

Can you honestly see him getting a new contract with NMFC once his current one expires ?

Probably calling him a list Clogger is too harsh, but I do not believe he will part of your list next time you become serious flag contenders.

Costing you salary cap space, and a potential young player on the list who could play 200 plus games for your club though..

Can you honestly see him getting a new contract with NMFC once his current one expires ?

Probably calling him a list Clogger is too harsh, but I do not believe he will part of your list next time you become serious flag contenders.
He has played some good games. The other day wasn’t great but he was free and can play a role. There was much worse out there the other day that get paid more and cost more to bring into the club.

Starting to really look like a wash of a trade.

Except the probability of no Victorian under age footy throws an element of unpredictability in to Norths selections this year.

I'm very happy with Pickett for the pick. Hopefully it turns into a win-win and North can use the pick to their advantage. It's a long way back with their list with that massive donut hole in their middle age group. And it's not an ideal time for a small club to bottom out. North needs all the good fortune they can find.

Ahh we want to bottom out
Lol no you don’t and believe me you don’t want to.

you’ve won 22 games over the 2 previous seasons. You didn’t put a new coach in to go backwards.

Lol no you don’t and believe me you don’t want to.

you’ve won 22 games over the 2 previous seasons. You didn’t put a new coach in to go backwards.

I think you're dead right.

There's an opportunity for a real flash reset but there's no doubt the difference between the club that smashed GWS and now is a hefty injury list. I'm looking at it like a stroke of luck, in a season lost to lockdowns that we can probably have three picks within the top 30, half our list OOC, a nice crop of kids, cap space - Brady Rawlings in his first go at the list must be licking his lips.

I think you're dead right.

There's an opportunity for a real flash reset but there's no doubt the difference between the club that smashed GWS and now is a hefty injury list. I'm looking at it like a stroke of luck, in a season lost to lockdowns that we can probably have three picks within the top 30, half our list OOC, a nice crop of kids, cap space - Brady Rawlings in his first go at the list must be licking his lips.

In my opinion NMFC (least the supporters) should try put on ice the idea of getting in a big name 'star' this trade period aside from perhaps Zac Williams as a FA, and just Hit the trade hard and bring in more quality youth via the draft and spend rest of the season trying to develop and figure out where best to utilize LDU.

Think North's coaching and recruiting staff have to figure out North have to go backwards (In a manner of speaking) before going onwards.

Not going to lie, I think 2021 will be another rough year for North fans, but there is no point doing an half assed rebuild (In my opinion)

Back