Traded North Melbourne trade #8 to Melbourne for #26, #50 & 2020 1st Round Pick

Who won this trade?

• North Melbourne

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe getting a taste of some humble pie wouldn't go astray? You guys are 2nd last and haven't won a game since before man landed on the mood (or so it seems)

Anyhow the Dees fans haven't seem much success in their lives, and it feels like they are the easy target of mocking.

Ease up on the gloating a bit eh (well on this board anyway) ?

Hang on a second - I know people like to stand up for the less fortunate but if they are going to sling mud it’s going to come back at them.

And we know we are 2nd last - but the good thing about the Roos is we don’t anchor ourselves at the bottom of the ladder for years. The last time we finished in the bottom 2 was 1984!!

Humble pie?

You seen us win anything in 20 years Elmer?

This is a perfectly agreeable banter thread between North and Demons supporters. Doesn’t need Carlton supporters coming from the clouds like angels.

Okay point noted :)

Just dropping in briefly to say North fans have carte Blanche to roast me after I said you would get rolled by the Crows.

I was wrong and a fool and if Wild Bill and The Ziebull want to hang it on me, I will cop it sweet:)

Love Cam Zuuhaar, what a bull. Really should be talked up as one of the most exciting young talents in the game, I am a huge fan.

Just dropping in briefly to say North fans have carte Blanche to roast me after I said you would get rolled by the Crows.

I was wrong and a fool and if Wild Bill and The Ziebull want to hang it on me, I will cop it sweet:)

Love Cam Zuuhaar, what a bull. Really should be talked up as one of the most exciting young talents in the game, I am a huge fan.
All good EJ - as soon as I saw you tip the Crows I backed the Roos.

Priceless is Mahoney becomes the best small forward in the 2019 draft!!

Look it was stupid of you no doubt but more stupidly was you thinking we’d care that much if we lost

we are in a win win position for our season as losses help also

I was thinking about you some time through the last quarter.

Look it was stupid of you no doubt but more stupidly was you thinking we’d care that much if we lost

we are in a win win position for our season as losses help also

Just wondering, as a clearly passionate North fan, do you want your guys to Jag another win or two, or put the cue in the rack for the rest of the season?

You leap frogged Freo and The Swans on the ladder with that win (mind you, Freo have a draft defecit so their pick is bumped back :)

Let the kids play and try let them get used to that winning feeling if possible I say.

Tipping Zuuhaar will be AA next season.

What a bull !

Just wondering, as a clearly passionate North fan, do you want your guys to Jag another win or two, or put the cue in the rack for the rest of the season?

You leap frogged Freo and The Swans on the ladder with that win (mind you, Freo have a draft defecit so their pick is bumped back :)

Let the kids play and try let them get used to that winning feeling if possible I say.

What a bull !
Bottoming out imo
There’s only 7 games left this year

I want to destroy Melbourne next week then wouldn’t be phased if we lost the other 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a bull !
Not a bad weekend - we started the round with picks 2 & 6 and end the round with 3 & 5.

Caleb Serong taken with North’s pick 8 by Fremantle looks a jet. 2nd favourite for the rising star. 14 contested possession with 9 clearances yesterday, backed up from 10 contested possessions the week before.

Caleb Serong taken with North’s pick 8 by Fremantle looks a jet. 2nd favourite for the rising star. 14 contested possession with 9 clearances yesterday, backed up from 10 contested possessions the week before.

Mate we took Lachy Hansen over Joel Selwood, I think we’ll survive.

Talk us through taking those two frauds over Martin and Cunnington 10 years ago....

We were massive on Sam Flanders and didn't think he'd last to pick 8 so traded the pick - not sure Serong was really ever in our calculations.

Mitch Georgiades taken after Dee's Pickett looks like a jet. 3 goals - should have kicked 5. Just been smashed into 5th fav for the rising star.

Rankine fav Max King 2nd. Was it Max or Ben for May?

This is a fun game.

Mitch Georgiades taken after Dee's Pickett looks like a jet. 3 goals - should have kicked 5. Just been smashed into 5th fav for the rising star.

Rankine fav Max King 2nd. Was it Max or Ben for May?

This is a fun game.
Glad you think it’s a game, both our clubs traded the pick lol. A few a bit precious in here.

Although Melbourne have enough inside mids, Serong wouldn’t of been on our radar. But looks a gun.

it was also Fremantle’s pick that King was taken with.

Last edited:
Glad you think it’s a game, both our clubs traded the pick lol. A few a bit precious in here.

Although Melbourne have enough inside mids, Serong wouldn’t of been on our radar. But looks a gun.

it was also Fremantle’s pick that King was taken with.

Same, Serong wouldn't have been on our radar either with our glut of inside mids. Glad he was brought up in an unrelated thread though.

Same, Serong wouldn't have been on our radar either with our glut of inside mids. Glad he was brought up in an unrelated thread though.
It is related, he was taken with the pick involved in this trade.

It is related, he was taken with the pick involved in this trade.

Let's make sure to monitor every player taken after this pick too then. All were options.

Back