Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m nearly certain and I’ll go back and find it that MP aloft claimed hanging out with Jmoo as a cat.

Follow this quote as he is referring to Jmoo:
Campaigner is what he said in our pm

Big push from bad guys here but I think it’s only 1/1/1 and the rest of us Wonders or Wonderers or whatever the plural is we are allowed to use.

I’m nearly certain and I’ll go back and find it that MP aloft claimed hanging out with Jmoo as a cat.

Big push from bad guys here but I think it’s only 1/1/1 and the rest of us Wonders or Wonderers or whatever the plural is we are allowed to use.

Pretty sure that was a joke.

And if it wasn't and he is CC, they need to do better.

So we switch from pie to crow then?

A loft is clearly meant to be soft.

Pretty sure that was a joke.

And if it wasn't and he is CC, they need to do better.
With only three and the risk of losing friends overnight/at some point it’s probably best to claim somewhere some how to fall back all to save s**t fights later on.

Wasn’t DP CC?
There’s 3. Sexy voice, DP and possibly MP if I’m reading the soft claim right. I’m a long time out of games and may be wrong.

No wonder Jmoo has a fascination with the pr0n parody after reading the above sentence again.

There’s 3. Sexy voice, DP and possibly MP if I’m reading the soft claim right. I’m a long time out of games and may be wrong.

No wonder Jmoo has a fascination with the pr0n parody after reading the above sentence again.

Sorry got confused with #rolefluidity

I had CC as a visionary of sorts originally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% Footypie32 is the lynch target today - everyone get on board!

Nothing Gralin

I voted Kurve yesterday and called out Icky today just before he was modkilled, but ok, do what you want.

I voted Kurve yesterday and called out Icky today just before he was modkilled, but ok, do what you want.
They were the same team so therefore it would be of interest to rid them for you/team do so pending if you are a solo type or a team guy.

They were the same team so therefore it would be of interest to rid them for you/team do so pending if you are a solo type or a team guy.

One was the Hatter and the other was King of Hearts if I recall.

Different teams.

One was the Hatter and the other was King of Hearts if I recall.

Different teams.
Big Icky?

I took icky as Wizcki or whatever their name is.

That makes sense. Silly new players having new names that I don’t know that sound similar.

Fair play I’ll retract my above statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back