Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

2-3 weeks normally. At worst a month.

The only thing with those phoenix ones is they dont have the sponsor? Who is phx sponsor?
They haven't announced one yet. The Heat only revealed there's less than a week ago.

I thought all the teams were going to have them?
While I dont like the fact that they're on there, its more legit if they are.

Will all eventually have sponsors but not all do yet. eg. Pelicans media day this week.

new-orleans-pelicans-media-day-2017-demarcus-cousins-anthony-f993b0922465973a.jpg

by interesting you mean s**t?

I think the back looks s**t up close, but looking from more than a couple of metres they look good.
I much prefer the cut on the sides over the adidas version, but the back is a bit out there.

Material is improved too IMO. Quite stretchy and looks quality.

Size guides anyone? Jumping on this Ben Simmons jersey in blue... https://www.dhgate.com/product/high...tball/398514999.html#s1-0-1b;searl|3332860556

I'm 194cm, slim build but broad shoulders. The size guide on that page is telling me I'd have to get a XXL and even then it might be a bit short. Doesn't seem right... are they Chinese sizes!?

Haven't bought an NBA jersey since back in like 2011 or 2012 when I was buying from the legend that was Jack

Size guides anyone? Jumping on this Ben Simmons jersey in blue... https://www.dhgate.com/product/high...tball/398514999.html#s1-0-1b;searl|3332860556

I'm 194cm, slim build but broad shoulders. The size guide on that page is telling me I'd have to get a XXL and even then it might be a bit short. Doesn't seem right... are they Chinese sizes!?

Haven't bought an NBA jersey since back in like 2011 or 2012 when I was buying from the legend that was Jack

Generally its a size smaller than what you'd wear in a shirt.
I'm an fat bastard - XL in T-shirts, wear a L jersey (normal fit).
Most of them are quite long, so at 6"4ish you should be alright.
I have a simmons one from last year, Large and its fits nicely.

If you want baggy go same size as T-shirt you'd wear.
Make sure you're not looking at youth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh really? I was planning on having it for the odd gym sesh. Edit: sorry! I just got what you meant. Poor bloke

How does it fit compared to the old adidas ones? They seem to look a lot more fitted than last years.

I wouldnt say a lot different, but there seems to be more stretch in the nike ones.
Havent worn it to play social yet, might not given he's out for the year

To be honest I like the sponsors. Nike on one side, sponsor on the other looks clean in a way. I also like how the cuffs are cut at the back. It almost makes the adidas ones look weird. Although there have already been 2 torn Nike jerseys this year (LeBron opening night and Tyler Ennis in the preseason). When adidas were doing them the only time I saw a torn jersey was when LeBron would tear his sleeves on the T-shirts and that time Josh McRobert decided to rip his jersey down the front from anger. haha

To be honest I like the sponsors. Nike on one side, sponsor on the other looks clean in a way. I also like how the cuffs are cut at the back. It almost makes the adidas ones look weird. Although there have already been 2 torn Nike jerseys this year (LeBron opening night and Tyler Ennis in the preseason). When adidas were doing them the only time I saw a torn jersey was when LeBron would tear his sleeves on the T-shirts and that time Josh McRobert decided to rip his jersey down the front from anger. haha

They've definitely got more stretch/elasticity, which probably means more likely to break.
Unless you're ripped and "out of shape" like lebron I doubt you'll tear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back