Preview Official Preview - Sydney Swans v Greater Western Sydney Giants @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I have no idea.

The love of my life and I hired a car in London and took a road out. We have been driving around sort of at random. Have a map of key historic sites and all.

Saw a town/place called The Mumbles and we decided that it sounded cool so let's have a look. It really is as simple as that.

I can report it is a gorgeous seaside Welsh villiage with an awesome ice cream shop and a few good op shops.

Well I am in an op shop in Mumbles, Wales, and Sweet Caroline came on the radio.

I am taking it as an omen

Song is still annoying though.
Even better you should have searched their vinyl records section, and bought the album. What! dont have a record player! My 20 plus old kids have informed me that music on vinyl is now back in vogue!!!

Fyi
12c5dee6f7c2f09db710996df67208cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reid is not even named in the NEAFL. He obviously didn't pass the fitness test. I doubt Horse is playing ducks and Drakes. The fine in a final would be quite substantial I'd surmise.

Dawson and Foxy out and Bud an Parksie in. About what I thought would happen although I would have preferred to keep Dawson. His delivery is sweet. Who goes into the second ruck? Dawson, Fox and Towers are not playing soooo???? I personally would have dropped Hannas. He seemed to get a big hit last week. What's more Hannas got 12 at 41%. Maybe retain Dawson or bring in O'Riordan. But of course Hannas stays. How many more chances are we going to give him this year, if we win on the weekend, before we pull the plug? He's want to have a really good game this week or he is a burden on the others.

Dawson and Foxy out and Bud an Parksie in. About what I thought would happen although I would have preferred to keep Dawson. His delivery is sweet. Who goes into the second ruck? Dawson, Fox and Towers are not playing soooo???? I personally would have dropped Hannas. He seemed to get a big hit last week. What's more Hannas got 12 at 41%. Maybe retain Dawson or bring in O'Riordan. But of course Hannas stays. How many more chances are we going to give him this year, if we win on the weekend, before we pull the plug? He's want to have a really good game this week or he is a burden on the others.

I assume Robinson is retained because of the job he did last time on Whitfield. This time he also the pleasure of Zac Williams at HB, so I guess we need him in case one of them gets off the chain.

Really need Hannebery to pull his weight- even if not huge numbers, just some quality outside possessions and hitting the scoreboard.

I hope Aliir's got the right boots. If he can put himself in the way of Giants entries that'll go a huge way to winning. Also need our young forwards to make their presence felt while Giants freak out over Buddy. Ronke has been out of sorts lately but he's the kind of guy you'd expect to rise to the challenge of finals footy.

This game has been almost totally lost in the Melbourne media lovefest over Richmond, the Pies and Dees this week. Kudos to Caro - she's the only hack I've heard say she's really looking forward to it. Everyone else seems to have forgotten how fierce the Sydney derbies are.

I think Swans have the extra hardness to get them over the line, but the match will most likely be decided by just a couple of big moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back