Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We play them in a final, he has to be taken out Yeates v Brereton 1989 style. I don’t give a s*** about the suspension, just wipe the dirty campaigner out."

It must be said that with the new concussion/recovery time rules you don't have to try very hard to erase someone from most, if not all finals, depending on when the hit is made. I'd like to think no team would do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if "send out the s**t-truck!" wasn't dusted off for use again.

From the Bulldogs autopsy thread. Talking about Selwood.

"Would love to see him Mackay-ed, but with the Mackay-er having real intent and smashing his head to pieces. I mean to the point he drinks through a straw for life. And with plastic straws phased out, the paper ones get soggy eventually, so he would be a dribbling mess. And his brothers are no better. What a quality family. Parents must be so proud. Bunch of c****s the lot of em."

Stay classy.

funny thing though, those all spouting "ZOMG! EYE GOUGE!" Didn't see too much attention to said eyes afterward, including by the player himself. In the "FOOT STOMP!" incident, the poor tattered ankle rather quickly distracted the victim from his damaged orb.
Doesn't an eye gouge actually have to include penetration of an eye? :think:
The absolute hysteria is just embarrassing.

"Would love to see him Mackay-ed, but with the Mackay-er having real intent and smashing his head to pieces. I mean to the point he drinks through a straw for life. And with plastic straws phased out, the paper ones get soggy eventually, so he would be a dribbling mess. And his brothers are no better. What a quality family. Parents must be so proud. Bunch of c****s the lot of em."

Stay classy.
Wow-wee! That is just so classy. Imagine if we'd won after a dubious free, or if WB were denied a free that could have won them the game.

Wow-wee! That is just so classy. Imagine if we'd won after a dubious free, or if WB were denied a free that could have won them the game.
I know right. Bizarre behaviour when we won through pure game winning nous. They are acting like we took all their toys out of the cot and threw them out the window.

I know right. Bizarre behaviour when we won through pure game winning nous. They are acting like we took all their toys out of the cot and threw them out the window.

They seemed to think this was their time, they built themselves up to finally beat the Cats away in a massive game.
It didn't happen so they are gutted and looking to lash out.
That's my take anyway

Stay classy.
Very on brand from the Scraggers.

funny thing though, those all spouting "ZOMG! EYE GOUGE!" Didn't see too much attention to said eyes afterward, including by the player himself. In the "FOOT STOMP!" incident, the poor tattered ankle rather quickly distracted the victim from his damaged orb.
Doesn't an eye gouge actually have to include penetration of an eye? :think:
The absolute hysteria is just embarrassing.

If it was say Tom Atkins, there's no outcry. Selwood just seems to live rent free in opposing fans heads. It's truly bizarre.

This one is a beauty! Talking about the review for Close's goal which the umpire thought was touched. Check out the last line - omg hilarious. Apparently Caleb Daniel lied to the umpire to gift us an unfair goal. You really can't make this stuff up. Daniel must be on our payroll - letting the ump know he didn't touch it so we could get another cheating goal. Funny stuff.

"He heard it or he didn’t. He was one metre away with very little crowd noise.

He made the call and there is no possible way it can be conclusively proved incorrect so must stand.

What Caleb says is unimportant as players cannot be trusted to always tell the truth."

This one is a beauty! Talking about the review for Close's goal which the umpire thought was touched. Check out the last line - omg hilarious. Apparently Caleb Daniel lied to the umpire to gift us an unfair goal. You really can't make this stuff up. Daniel must be on our payroll - letting the ump know he didn't touch it so we could get another cheating goal. Funny stuff.

He made the call and there is no possible way it can be conclusively proved incorrect so must stand.

What Caleb says is unimportant as players cannot be trusted to always tell the truth."

The review couldn’t be more conclusive. There was room to pass a brick between his hand and the ball. These nuffies have about 3 brain cells.

The review couldn’t be more conclusive. There was room to pass a brick between his hand and the ball. These nuffies have about 3 brain cells.

Yes but apparently "there is no possible way it can be conclusively proved incorrect" - well except for the video replay that shows it was 10cm above his hand. There is that I guess - lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’ll be at Geelong in 2022

You love to see it

I am suggesting a massive cleanup here. Houli and Cotchin embarrassing tonight. Retire them. Get rid of Chol. Maybe keep Chol. Get some inside bulls. We need a McRae and a Kelly. And good kids. Balta pathetic why. Aarts Castanga pathetic. Edwards may have to go also. Prestia underdone. I actually thought Jack was ordinary tonight tried to be too cute. Jack graham where is he at? I would be happy with a clean out/ let’s go down for a few years and rebuild

😁

And I thought some on the Geelong board were unreasonably tough on Chris Scott:

“Hardwick needs to go. There’s no coming back from this. His team selections have been diabolical this season. He has become delusional. The players don’t run through brick walls for him anymore either. Clearly he has lost the dressing room.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back