PAFC vs Bulldogs, London Nov 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

IIRC didn't he say himself he prefers to be up forward? Hopefully we see him get a bag on Saturday if he is indeed playing forward.
Yep,

Salts prefers up forward and see's himself as a forward, but is happy just playing.

Looking at our selected side it's good to see so many players who were on our injury list for a long time available to play. Great to see Ah Chee and Newton over their knee injuries, Hitchcock and Moore over their hammys and O'Shea and Salter over their foot injuries. Also good to see Pittard getting a run after a horror 2012 season.

Guess it will be a while before we see Gray, Renouf and Butcher on a more regular basis this pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So any Pr0t board people going to be there?

I'll take some snaps while I'm still standing upright.

Take a few when you are sideways as well. Our blokes will look massive from that angle.

Nah, just being a grumpy old grammar Nazi - the last word should be 'disappointed'.

Believe it or not, I do understand grammar and appropriate use of verbs and nouns.

The internet colloquialism however is to say "I am disappoint".

A few others for your perusal.

Instead of "Oh, the irony" it is "Oh, the ironing" or more pertinently a picture of an iron

Similarly when you win an ever important online battle the 'o' of owned is somehow replaced with a 'p'.

Anyone have information on bus travel in london to the game? I feel this is important.

Believe it or not, I do understand grammar and appropriate use of verbs and nouns.

Instead of "Oh, the irony" it is "Oh, the ironing" or more pertinently a picture of an iron

Similarly when you win an ever important online battle the 'o' of owned is somehow replaced with a 'p'.
pwned

Yes, I have recently been edumakated about the last two examples recently by way of a couple of learned posters on this board and the two examples have a touch of cleverness about them, but sorry, 'disappoint' just doesn't do it for me.

Yes, I have recently been edumakated about the last two examples recently by way of a couple of learned posters on this board and the two examples have a touch of cleverness about them, but sorry, 'disappoint' just doesn't do it for me.

So from that I can take that you are disappoint with TFS's post :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back