Werewolf Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Vampires are a curse. I have killed the Head Vampire and your next baby. I count that as a win. I have always been a villager at heart.
You couldn’t even defend yourself in here today without coming across as a spambot. You then chose to out other evil - you’ve chosen the weak path.

Mafia: tonight we recommend you hit a flog (they’re s**t at logic so the village will be better off without them).

We’ll sort out other business and rest assured you’ll be safe as 3KZ hits wildly and randomly.

Mafia: tonight we recommend you hit a flog (they’re s**t at logic so the village will be better off without them).

We’ll sort out other business and rest assured you’ll be safe as 3KZ hits wildly and randomly.
Flogs have got NinjaSwan - hrad faction

Hoos - vampire/wolf

ClarkeM - head Vampire

Manang - Vampire

in our last plays - we are real bad

Mafia tonight the non converted mafia should hit the converted mafia.

You couldn’t even defend yourself in here today without coming across as a spambot. You then chose to out other evil - you’ve chosen the weak path.
You are kidding me. 😂 I have ELEVEN ALERTS from you today. When I open my alerts you are all I see.

Mafia tonight the non converted mafia should hit the converted mafia.
Hey Mafia, who had the bright idea to blackmail Manangatang? I’ve been sharing a PM with Hoos and he sold me out. Couldn’t even say goodbye properly - lied to the end. You need to look within.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK Village - Who should I hit tonight?
Mafia - why no action last night phase?
What do people make of Hoos PM message to me? Why suggest I kill Smeg Head and why try tk
What do people make of the early votes on me today?

I have to feed my kids. Back later.

B7B94269-7971-47F2-A158-A7DCCDA81FDD.gif
2E63389A-65A5-4051-9787-12918287DCBF.jpeg
KILL ALL VAMPIRES!

Thoughts on R2M? I reckon he slipped up the other day and was quick to jump on you.
Absolutely so. I thought the first two votes on me were suss this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back