List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Which brand of spud do we end up with (not if you want them or not)

• SPS

• Fisher

• Carroll

• Newnes

• Dow

• Nada

• Brackets McSpuddin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They clearly pulled the story before JLO came on.
Maybe... But I'm not even going to go there sorry. Its a standard media twist 101.

First they said devastating news for Freo fans coming up about a Fremantle favorite, while showing footage of cerra.

Then they mentioned during the story that Fyfe's season was over... That was the devastating news.

The footage of Cerra was just Freo stock footage.

Just another pooch screw headfcuk from channel 7, blurring the lines once again between journalism and misleading deceptive conduct under the ACL. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Where did the rumour about an announcement even come from?

Forgive the intrusion, I jumped on because I thought I’d missed something - but Barich legit said it was a ‘devastating bombshell’ from a young Dockers gun - accompanied by footage of Cerra….and then nothing?

I reckon your boy told them he wasn’t going to talk about it.

When Sport started Barich said ‘first footy….later….but first the Olympics…’ was weird.

CH7..following the break some devastating news about a Freo champion with a picture of Cerra.

After the break JLo is interviewed and Hill's hamstring injury is mentioned towards the end of it. So that was the news about a Freo champion. Cerra not even mentioned but it was CH7 so nothing unusual from those twats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I reckon. Seven News sucks. First time I have watched it since the last Olympics I reckon. So many ads. How can people do it.
They inserted extra ads because of the Cerra story IMO.

There's only a set percentage of ad time that they're allowed to show viewers per hour in prime time.

They hook you in with a bullshit teaser then deny it / ignore it / pull it / bump it after you've sat through their extra long advert break.

That way their CPM figures are slightly better during their Olympics Neilsen's window.

This sets them up slightly better during ad price negotiations later in the year with major media buying aggregators.

Its s**t like this which made me get out of advertising.... I got so tired of the media twisting s**t for profit. 🙄🙄🙄

Ha. Just coffee. I was sitting here watching and I didn't hear anything like that. I just thought you were making trouble. I apolagise if you were being sincere.
All good.

Super weird. They did say it and had a super short video of Cerra. Said they were going to talk about the devastating news after the break in the sports report. Then nothing.

All good.

Super weird. They did say it and had a super short video of Cerra. Said they were going to talk about the devastating news after the break in the sports report. Then nothing.
Did they actually name Cerra?

Or did they say a Fremantle favorite?

Think you'll find they merely said a Fremantle favorite...

...we only assumed they meant Cerra due to the footage.

And then later, when they're pulled before the ACMA by some complainant, they'll throw their hands up and say "What's the issue? Cerra's a Freo player and it was file footage relevant to the team the story was about!"

And Bob's your uncle... They get off with misleading conduct, you get shown more bullshit adverts, and their cost per thousand impressions (CPM) is elevated three tenth's of a cent for next year. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Nahh.... Yet more bullshit sorry.

You can tell by the drafting of it.

The dead giveaway is the lack of all reference to a source, or any quote from Cerra or his management.

There's no wuote anywhere from Cerra in the story, nor any tie to any credible source.

If there is a quote, or source cited, then you can usually rely on the story's prima facie content, as the ACMA really crack down on distorting a quote or falsifying a source.

But if there's no quote, and no reference to a source, them its BS.... Pure opinion and speculation.

Its clickbait... the usual "It is understood" w***ery. 🙄🙄

I think the players know Cerra is gone. I can see the despair on their faces as we stare down the barrel of another rebuild.

It's over. Go home everybody.

The team we have is still young with the odd elder guys. Next year will be interesting even if we lose Cerra and Lobb. Still think we are miles off in the Departments of KF's, Wingers and Small forwards. Need to smash the draft in this if Cerra and Lobb leave

Back