Pick 9 plus Campbell Brown for Burgoyne?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Hardie + Adrian Barrich do a sports show on WA radio (882 6PR) between 6pm - 8pm and not long ago named the above deal - both claiming to have inside info from PA.

Does anyone know how to check this out to see if it is accurate or just said to stir s*&t???

What are people's thoughts on the above deal SHOULD it be accurate and actually get across the line??????

Re: Pick 9 + Campbell Brown for Burgoyne??

Brad Hardie + Adrian Barrich do a sports show on WA radio (882 6PR) between 6pm - 8pm and not long ago named the above deal - both claiming to have inside info from PA.

Does anyone know how to check this out to see if it is accurate or just said to stir s*&t???

What are people's thoughts on the above deal SHOULD it be accurate and actually get across the line??????

This trade is so 3 weeks ago. Won't happen

100 percent true.

Campbell is absolutely beside himself. Surprised they have broadcast it, got a link?

Dont think the Hawks will be too happy about that.

That rumour has been floated for over a month now. Not on this board, but around the traps.

The big sticking point, as I see it, purely from a contractual viewpoint and nothing else, is that Brown is contracted for another year. So Brown would have to agree to it.

And besides, this is Brad Hardy after all, so a large grain of salt is best called for until someone of the quality of Robbo or one of those SEN monkeys report it. (saracsm there)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People need to seriously consider things when reading into these rumours. Why would Chris Pelchen or Peter Rohde go home after a day of trade talk and suddenly decide "Hey you know what, I'm going to give a mate of mine a call who loves talking football and has heaps of nosey friends and tell him all about what happened today". The only time stuff is leaked during trade week is when it has a certain strategy or it's intentional misinformation to throw people off the scent. The rest is just pure fabrication. Considering there's no point in leaking such information to benefit either party, this is either a joke from P.A. or it's complete bullshit and those idiots from out west have once again been a mile off.

Don't believe anything in trade week unless it's listed on the AFL website as a done deal

Hell no. Burgoyne not worth that either.

Round 1 pick and a fringe player..... Other wise get lost!!!

People need to seriously consider things when reading into these rumours. Why would Chris Pelchen or Peter Rohde go home after a day of trade talk and suddenly decide "Hey you know what, I'm going to give a mate of mine a call who loves talking football and has heaps of nosey friends and tell him all about what happened today". The only time stuff is leaked during trade week is when it has a certain strategy or it's intentional misinformation to throw people off the scent. The rest is just pure fabrication. Considering there's no point in leaking such information to benefit either party, this is either a joke from P.A. or it's complete bullshit and those idiots from out west have once again been a mile off.

You're in for a very rude shock. I dont rate Barich and Hardie either, but this is 100 percent correct.

Seriously, i'm not joking.

As for Mundy, if the trade doesn't eventuate, you'll be banned for spreading bullshit.

Cheers

How the **** am I spreading bullshit?

Campbell has been asked to leave the club for the trade to go through, he's contracted and the ball is completely in his court.

But Hardie and Barich are spot on, are you going to ban them?

The Brown's are family friends so ban me if it makes you feel better, but this offer has been put to Campbell, that's a fact.

How the **** am I spreading bullshit?

Campbell has been asked to leave the club for the trade to go through, he's contracted and the ball is completely in his court.

But Hardie and Barich are spot on, are you going to ban them?

The Brown's are family friends so ban me if it makes you feel better, but this offer has been put to Campbell, that's a fact.
It's funny how we never heard of you're amazing link to the Brown family ever before Mundy until Ginger Hardie announced it on his tabloid radio show. However what we have heard of is your reputation for spreading bullshit far and wide across Bigfooty, so please go away... now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back