• BMT

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Steak and cheese

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • Veggie Delite

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In Cervantes, first time her and beach is beautiful. All along thought this place was a hole.
240119.jpg

Going to put it out there, Jalapenos are just s**t chilies designed for pussies. Real Aussie men eat beetroot.......... And lamb.
Beetroot on Burger or beetroot curry is nice but not sure on a sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to put it out there, Jalapenos are just s**t chilies designed for pussies. Real Aussie men eat beetroot.......... And lamb.
Agree with everything except the Jalapeño statement. I love my non-pussies chilli but jalapeno adds a different flavour/spice dimension. Pickled jalapeños are the bomb, anything that adds a bit of spice is a winner in my book. You Trump supporters wouldn't get it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

View attachment 318238
In between hop additions of my 2nd brew of the day.

Club sub feat. all salads, extra jalapeños and chipoltle on multigrain with El Citrado double IPA homebrew. Never had this sub before
Is it wrong that I didn't notice the sub in that pic?

Also, is it wrong that I now feel like I need a beer? Full disclosure: it's 9am over here.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Beer on weetbix is the way to go. It's the breakfast of champions and has been fuelling the Australian crickets team for decades(except not atm).

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Beer on weetbix is the way to go. It's the breakfast of champions and has been fuelling the Australian crickets team for decades(except not atm).

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's because they were foolish and switched to 'Milk'. Despicable really.

Back