Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd swap Hinkley for Lyon in a heartbeat!

In fact I'd take Lyon over anyone else out there!

Last edited:

We'd do the same if the SANFL wanted SA teams to perform at the highest level as much as the WA Commission do, instead of using us as a cash cow even now through shitty stadium deals as SMA
FTFY

Peter Bell likely to become new Fremantle CEO. Was appointed Freo's general manager of football last September.

He was on the Freo board and was host of the breakfast program on ABC radio in Perth when he got the job last year and immediately resigned from both positions. This looks like a well planned take over.
There is an amazing interview with Peter on the ABC's conversations podcast.

You would love it.

He has an amazing story.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing our luck it will be schofield. And we will keep meandering along with the country bumpkin.
When Freo started they employed a Claremont coach and loaded up with Claremont players

Adelaide are trying to offload a former Claremont coach...

Why? Our list doesn't suit his style of coaching.

No, it has a little bit extra that may be just what he needs.
He will toughen them up mentally and physically and we have the talent spark to take it one step farther than he has managed so far.

If he can get the organisation that he managed with his GF making teams, we are half way there.

Lyon won't coach again. His time is over, his tactics are out dated, he's not tasted glory at 2 clubs and has proven a total inability to redevelop lists. He's a finisher without the ability to finish.

I'd swap Hinkley for Lyon in a heartbeat!

In fact I'd take Lyon over anyone else out there!
Lyons is a very defensive coach more so than Ken.
I want Ken gone but don’t want Lyons in a fit.
We have let this BS drag on so long with Ken we are going to end up with some leftover coach.
I believe our best bet is sack Ken straight after Sunday’s game and Appoint Schofield coach.
We don’t want some leftover Hack at the back of the dole que.

FREMANTLE Football Club has sacked coach Ross Lyon and chief executive Steve Rosich is also expected to exit the club.

Dockers staff are currently being told of that decision made by the club’s board.

Lyon was contracted to coach Fremantle into 2021, but has failed to make the finals since 2015

Lyon won't coach again. His time is over, his tactics are out dated, he's not tasted glory at 2 clubs and has proven a total inability to redevelop lists. He's a finisher without the ability to finish.
Port: Hold my beer.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back