Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How unrealistic is the natural gas ad with the cooking dad with the way out of his league wife.
I know some cases. It can happen.

P.S.: Brazil has a lot of beautiful women. It may have something to do with it...

Bontempelli, Dunkley, Schache, Naughton, English, Lipinski, Dale, Smith, McLean = all 23-and-under

Macrae and Hunter = 24/25

And we’re sat here blaming ‘youth’ for inconsistency while we have all our cap going to guys pushing/over 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch - get ball, immediately spin around and handball backwards. Rinse and repeat on your way to 35-40 touches.

Don’t be mean. If he didn’t handball behind himself it would be harder to swing back and get the one-two to pad his stats, hes clearly a smart fantasy football coach.

This is a good thing IMO, as much as it pains me not to play finals.

It makes a mockery of Koch's insipid rambling after the board meeting on Friday, when confronted by the press: "we focused on making the finals; making the finals; making the finals".

The coach, the players, the team and the club once again tripped itself up - in this case at the second to last hurdle, having already knocked half of them over along the way. I don't want us to continue to be a club that accepts mediocrity. I don't want us to think that it's a pass mark that we made finals because other results went our way. I want us to return to being the most ruthless side in the competition.

The current administration and coaching hierarchy think that to be ruthless, you just need to talk about git. Well, it's a start, but you also have to take matters into your own hands and welcome the opportunity to control your own destiny in a positive (not negative) way through action. Our actions have let us down for an awfully long time.

Like the kid with the magnifying glass, time to shift his focus

Matt Crouch - get ball, immediately spin around and handball backwards. Rinse and repeat on your way to 35-40 touches.

You don't get to be a fantasy pig with long direct play.

You don't get to be a fantasy pig with long direct play.

Quite true. None of Judd, Goodes or Cooney for example were big fantasy guys, even Bont isn't the big a scorer.

Priddis sticks out like absolute dog balls. What the hell was that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back