Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane would be thanking his lucky stars he has someone as stupid as Tex to take his bait hook line and sinker.

One of the more entertaining feuds I've come across, Kane putting in another off-field BOG effort.

I listen to MMM on the way to school drop off, you have to read between the lines with Roo, he always subtly takes a crack at Port whenever he can, loved it when he was talking up the Powers win, then followed up with 'you know, just win 2 out of your next three and you can set your season up'.... because we won't be beating his Boyz....... Man, we will kill them this time around, I have a good feeling about it.

He does realise we didn't have Dixon, Wines, Jonas, Robbie Gray, Hartlett and Ebert when we played them last time, right? And we had the handicap of Johnson, Farrell and Broadbent playing their first game of the year, with Burton going off the ground in the first 5 minutes of the game?

He does realise we didn't have Dixon, Wines, Jonas, Robbie Gray, Hartlett and Ebert when we played them last time, right? And we had the handicap of Johnson, Farrell and Broadbent playing their first game of the year, with Burton going off the ground in the first 5 minutes of the game?

More than that, I think we will have the right attitude which started the other night, and no doubt it would on players mind to do well this week then ruin the Crows home game, we are just due to knock them off.

Maybe Frampton can come* in that game as the sacrificial lamb and stir some trouble and have a week or two off, it's the right game for him, Butters and him have a decent lip on them which I think we've missed.

*(I'm aware he won't - I feel like they are building to next year with a few players, he's one of them I hope, Marshall in the same boat probably more important). I'd be surprised if Ladhams didn't play this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL great Mark “Bomber” Thompson admits he’s taken drugs but insists he hasn’t sold them.

The 55-year-old said on Wednesday he used ice during the latter half of 2017, adding that he was also tempted to try LSD but “didn’t have the guts”.
Thompson is in Melbourne Magistrates Court fighting three drug trafficking charges and four of possession after a raid on his Port Melbourne property.
“Ice, that’s it really,” he said when asked about his drug use.
The Essendon premiership captain and Geelong premiership coach said it had become a habit. “I was smoking too much,” he said. “It was a difficult time. I left the industry where I worked in a bad way.”
Thompson linked his struggles to Essendon’s supplements scandal, which rocked the club and league.
Police allege a lock box containing MDA, ice, Xanax and an LSD tablet were found at Thompson’s home in January last year, along with equipment including scales.

AFL great Mark “Bomber” Thompson admits he’s taken drugs but insists he hasn’t sold them.

The 55-year-old said on Wednesday he used ice during the latter half of 2017, adding that he was also tempted to try LSD but “didn’t have the guts”.
Thompson is in Melbourne Magistrates Court fighting three drug trafficking charges and four of possession after a raid on his Port Melbourne property.
“Ice, that’s it really,” he said when asked about his drug use.
The Essendon premiership captain and Geelong premiership coach said it had become a habit. “I was smoking too much,” he said. “It was a difficult time. I left the industry where I worked in a bad way.”
Thompson linked his struggles to Essendon’s supplements scandal, which rocked the club and league.
Police allege a lock box containing MDA, ice, Xanax and an LSD tablet were found at Thompson’s home in January last year, along with equipment including scales.

Yeah Bomber seems an up front kind of guy and if he says he didn't deal I believe him.

Why the scales?

Tex Walker has done a huge amount for all other teams in the comp over a decent period. Hope he never leaves the crows.

I saw someone point this out to some crows flogs ok Facebook, and the response was basically 'well we were missing milera so it was even'... Delusional x10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back