Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Gary McIntosh a bit... Rough round the edges?

I'm pretty sure I was mates with a relative of his, not sure how close a relative. Perhaps even son. He has close to a dozen siblings/half siblings.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
He enjoys him self that's for sure nothing wrong with that.

Garry McIntosh, if he had played for Port, would have been a complete fan favourite. Very good footballer, tough as nails. Completely bought into to Norwood and was unflinching in his allegience to them.
Yeah, Didn't fit the stereotype of the Norwood player, Aish would have been more the poster boy for that. An opposition player you respected.

Garry McIntosh, if he had played for Port, would have been a complete fan favourite. Very good footballer, tough as nails. Completely bought into to Norwood and was unflinching in his allegience to them.

I kind of admired him for his dedication to Norwood. 336 games, 2 premierships and 2 Magarey’s. He could play football.

He was a 100% a Port type of player, unfortunately just played for Norwood. I remember watching him play and be the heart and soul of Norwood’s team. And he wasn’t a flog about it, just played football.

Even your rivals can have players you respect.

5AA trying to make a case for the crows to wear the State Guernsey. Why would the Crows wear the State Guernsey when they have this heritage jumperView attachment 1130938
They could also wear a heritage jumper with a picture of a courtroom on it.

I like how one guy is all “crows would destroy the sa team”, as if that‘s a valid argument for them to wear it. They have no ******* idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion but they are within their rights to use a similar design with their official colours, I don't care though I think it sums them up state guernsey design for a quasi state team not a club.

And they accuse PAFC of being confused about who we are?
What a ******* embarrassment you are Cornes, you sooky whiney Crom.

How is wearing a representative guernsey you're not entitled to wear honouring it?

Applying that logic, people who claim to be Vietnam Vets when they never even served should be lauded for honouring true Vietnam Vets.

They could also wear a heritage jumper with a picture of a courtroom on it.

imagine if they started doing proposed merger club jumpers. Norwood-Sturt, Glenelg-South are two real proposed mergers right? that's genuine SANFL history right there! the idea is so backwards they could do something with it.

How is wearing a representative guernsey you're not entitled to wear honouring it?

Applying that logic, people who claim to be Vietnam Vets when they never even served should be lauded for honouring true Vietnam Vets.

Perhaps someone should tweeter that to him?

I hear the ACT Brumbies have applied to wear the Wallabies jumper next year .... To honour it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back