Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure if it was a Port vs Gold Coast grand final (hahahahaha oh dear) they'd only want to talk about the Victorian captains

Luke Darcy wasn't even that good ffs, why is he so revered? The **** is the thought process?

He was pretty awesome at his peak. Won an MVP from memory.

The issue here is that he's LUKE DARCY.

I hope Luke Darcy & his Dad host a "South Adelaide Soar to Success" special on 7mate if they ever make a SANFL GF again.. the precedent has been set

The footage of Lib Snr celebrating at the final siren last week. Some spiv in a suit and GWS scarf grinning like a cheshire cat and applauding like a price is right contestant.

What even is this competition anymore.

The footage of Lib Snr celebrating at the final siren last week. Some spiv in a suit and GWS scarf grinning like a cheshire cat and applauding like a price is right contestant.

BAH HUMBUG!

Guy was probably paid to be there by the AFL to increase the crowd figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BAH HUMBUG!

It honestly made me wonder why we bother. Even if we do manage to beat a system engineered to our every disadvantage, the whole thing's been so fisher-price'd will it even matter?

*gillon's pursed-lipped goggle-eyes thing*

Luke Darcy wasn't even that good ffs, why is he so revered? The **** is the thought process?

He's revered now?

I feel like the general consensus is that he's a vanilla media muppet who may have played before but we don't really remember anything of note so can't be 100% on that.

Guy was probably paid to be there by the AFL to increase the crowd figure.

If he wasn't given that ticket he would've been lost to the 1992 18-ft Skiffs #goprudential #stuffxerox

What the actual **** is luke cage and what is this boards sudden obsession with it?

Luke cage is a s**t name whoever he is.

I thought he was a Mortal Kombat character.

Will still barrack for them tomorrow but starting to think the dogs played their GF last week. For them and especially the media, just getting there seems enough.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4027A using Tapatalk

the dogs suck..tommorow will be a devastating loss followed by years of cellar dwelling again where they belong. Dogs will never win a flag.

Will still barrack for them tomorrow but starting to think the dogs played their GF last week. For them and especially the media, just getting there seems enough.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4027A using Tapatalk

And yet I remember the vitriol coming from Victoria after our Prelim win in 2004.

Robert Walls (what a surprise), was particularly vocal.

Oh but Bulldogs....what a story.

:'(

the dogs suck..tommorow will be a devastating loss followed by years of cellar dwelling again where they belong. Dogs will never win a flag.

I am Luke's self-esteem. If the Dogs lose. I kill Luke.

IMG_1587.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back