Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you heard this rumor about a port board spill led by supporters happening this afternoon? Can't see anything on your board about it and i assume if it was legit one of you on BF would know but thought i'd pose the question anyway

Have any of you heard this rumor about a port board spill led by supporters happening this afternoon? Can't see anything on your board about it and i assume if it was legit one of you on BF would know but thought i'd pose the question anyway

Gee that was quick Portia

We can't spill the board.

Is your name Lech and do you like cigars?

Can you not? I have no idea what admin situation looks like. ty anyway

Since the emancipation of the licence from the SANFL, pretty sure 8 board members are AFL appointed, 2 are member appointed with AFL veto.

So the whole gaggle of dickheads with 100 signatures thing can't happen here.

Unfortunately.

I can see being involved in a board spill ticket being a right of passage as a richmond supporter.

"Have you been on a spill ticket yet?"
"No not yet."
"Oh man, HEY GUYS, WE'VE GOT A SPILL VIRGIN HERE!"

To be fair Perth CBD is not a CBD in the sense we think of it in Adelaide. It is elongated with no central meeting point, with most of the population abandoning it at 5pm for hubs like Mt Lawley, Leederville, Fremantle etc. Perth Stadium will connect to East Perth, technically part of the CBD but in reality a windy and featureless wasteland devoid of atmosphere. Unfortunately with the city design as it is I can't see it ever capturing the same feel as Adelaide Oval has in Adelaide.[/QUO
I take it you have never been to Perth.

View attachment 301635
Was redeveloping the WACA ever considered an option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Libba was found in a gutter, under the influence, in possession of drugs?

Yeah nah though, legendary Aussie larrikin, good bloke.

The AFL media love in on this guy is repulsive. Double standards. That sort of s**t culture is what allowed so many players to ruin their lives while we watched them burn. Fevola a perfect example. It only became an issue when he stephen segald the holy of holies.

UDVPTH8.jpg

Port Power*

Can't wait for Nick Kyrgios' antics to elevate him to legendary status in the public eye when he starts winning

As soon as he wins a major it'll be all "Our Nick the knockabout Aussie larrikin who wears his heart on his sleeve oi oi oi what a character!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back