Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawks don't win close ones because of players, but moreso, they have a reliable attacking structure where players are confident they can blindly kick it forward to certain areas, the skills to accurately blindly kick under pressure and have it land where they want it to, and they'll have players in those areas with good chances to score or at least get to the ball in a 1 on 1.

Fancy that.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Hawks don't win close ones because of players, but moreso, they have a reliable attacking structure where players are confident they can blindly kick it to certain areas, the skills to accurately blindly kick under pressure and have it land where they want it to, and they'll have players in those areas with good chances to score or at least get to the ball in a 1 on 1.

Fancy that.

And I think it was Mitchell who said that whenever they have longer than a 6 day break they always build in time in their training to practice winning the tight ones. A very well oiled machine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Ryan where have they been hiding you our whole life. Beautifully summed up.
One great thing about Nick Ryans occasional article about football is that he never tries to hide the fact he supports port. Most crows ambassadors who are in the SA media all try and make themselves look like a impartial observer.

Nick also wrote a classic after 'jumpergate'

Hawks don't win close ones because of players, but moreso, they have a reliable attacking structure where players are confident they can blindly kick it forward to certain areas, the skills to accurately blindly kick under pressure and have it land where they want it to, and they'll have players in those areas with good chances to score or at least get to the ball in a 1 on 1.

Fancy that.

You can see it in how they set up as a pack starts to form too. There's almost always one or two hanging off the defensive side at a 45 degree angle, just waiting to receive or for the ball to spill out.

The amount of almost blind handballs I saw today was unreal. They just know that their mates will be there so they create an extra half second that gives both the player disposing the ball and the receiver the best opportunity to negotiate the congestion.

Nick nailed it. But might be looking for a new job right now. So if anyone can help him out...

Nick Ryan: One banana and hysterical Crows fans want to play blame game against Port Adelaide
11a623f46ed576dbce38aaa3aa88ae06

11a623f46ed576dbce38aaa3aa88ae06

IF this week has taught me anything it’s how I’ve never been happier than I am right now to be a Port Adelaide man.

Mainly because it saves me from the alternative.

Nothing exposes the synthetic supporters who consider themselves the sum total of all South Australians more than the opportunity to whinge about the failings of the nasty people from Port Adelaide.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e/news-story/11a623f46ed576dbce38aaa3aa88ae06
The section about the Adelaide media being basically bought off by the crows is 100% accurate.

Seems they really can't argue coherently with it so resort to calling him fat.

such witty banter :rolleyes:, but why did i expect any better from the tingles

Point:
the media is filled with crows sycophants / ambassadors that try to skewe every issue to be Crows good Portz powaz bad.

Counter point:
Your fat and your mother dresses you funny.....check mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back