Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

With the crows dropping to 5th when they could of been 2nd had they won Friday, & Sloane being the missing piece in that game otherwise they would of walked it in, when will our Rory be held accountable for his recklessness?

I remember Hammer copping it for being selfish with suspensions but did R.Sloane's "out of character" assault cost the crows a double chance?
I've exiled myself from across the road but any finger pointing? I mean, at themselves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are a chance.

The Crows are succeptible to a negative game plan and genuine pressure on the ball carrier.

If North stick 2 behind the ball and give it their all defensively they could cause a massive upset here.

I dont think they will but they could

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In the past 5 games the most goals Norf have kicked is 12, they just don't have the firepower to beat the cows.

No doubt about it, there's a lot of pressure on the Crows to perform now. No-one is giving the Roos a chance so they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

:eek:o_O
The shake-up at Richmond has begun with five assistant coaches expunged from their regular roles in the club's end-of-season reviews and strongly encouraged to seek opportunities elsewhere.

Port Adelaide premiership coach Mark Williams, Ross Smith, Brendon Lade, former Carlton and Footscray player Mark P. Williams and forwards coach Greg Mellor were not required to report for work at Tigerland on Monday. All five are out of contract.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...fl-killing-season-erupts-20160829-gr40hd.html

The shake-up at Richmond has begun with five assistant coaches expunged from their regular roles in the club's end-of-season reviews and strongly encouraged to seek opportunities elsewhere.

Port Adelaide premiership coach Mark Williams, Ross Smith, Brendon Lade, former Carlton and Footscray player Mark P. Williams and forwards coach Greg Mellor were not required to report for work at Tigerland on Monday. All five are out of contract.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...fl-killing-season-erupts-20160829-gr40hd.html

"It remains unclear where the replacements in the coaching department will come from, although one possible new face looms in the recently retired Troy Chaplin."

giphy.gif

Perhaps Hocking will get an opportunity at Richmond, and they can send the other discarded five to Brisbane, to become Ninthbane. Ninth will be an improvement on their current status.

Brisbane's midfield on paper isn't bad if fully fit of course there's no complete dud lists in reality, t'will be interesting to see who they go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back