Unofficial Preview Port V West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to be given something to get loud about...hard to cheer during our inevitable one-goal quarters.

I agree with that. It's not only Port games also. The game style being thrown up before the last few weeks has been boring to say the least. Hopefully the team keeps ramping up the attacking metre, throw us some speckies, run and bounces, big goals and we will be cheering!

I read somewhere that Daniel “Louis” Hoskin has been appointed as a goal umpire again this week. Wonder what his reception will be like.

If we are going with a banner maybe something Along the lines of:

Eddie may make cakes
Jerka makes toast
Fcuk you Dan Hoskin
The ball hit the post.

We need to be given something to get loud about...hard to cheer during our inevitable one-goal quarters.
The secret is to get loud about yourself. It is PORTDOM that deserves celebration. The game is merely an opportunity for the supporters to TEACH the players the MEANING of being part of the club.

If we don't accept that they quit, that they don't give their all, we are obliged to give our all; to not quit. The worst the players play, the louder the supporters must become. Then, regardless of the outcome, the supporters can go home knowing that they did their part.

I read somewhere that Daniel “Louis” Hoskin has been appointed as a goal umpire again this week. Wonder what his reception will be like.

If we are going with a banner maybe something Along the lines of:

Eddie may make cakes
Jerka makes toast
Fcuk you Dan Hoskin
The ball hit the post.
You rooted us, Dan Hoskin
How could you be so blind
When the ball hits a goal post
Your job is to call: "behind"

Last edited:
OMG

A Vegan SNAFL stooge

http://aflua.com.au/dvteam/daniel-hoskin/

Salt & Pepper Tofu :huh:

Screen-Shot-2016-07-07-at-9.34.18-am.png

Reminds me of this character...

rm-2017-12-05.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thinks new york is the best place in the world, is a failed footballer, looks like someone drew a rat as a human being

Port by 37 points

WCE are a better side than port but Kennedy, Gaff and NicNat out are big losses
The suspension and travel will effect their preparation

Win and we do what we should. Lose it and the boys should book tickets to Lombok in September.

3rd game for the year. Staying at the Meridion Melbourne Street. There's a serious Greek Restraunt I'm looking forward to. Can't remember but silly enough they do a cracking margarita pizza.

We'll win this. Only because of desperation and how we should play footy all year. Lazy team. Lazy coaches . If we don't win. I'll be convinced we are s**t and deal with it.

3rd game for the year. Staying at the Meridion Melbourne Street. There's a serious Greek Restraunt I'm looking forward to. Can't remember but silly enough they do a cracking margarita pizza.

We'll win this. Only because of desperation and how we should play footy all year. Lazy team. Lazy coaches . If we don't win. I'll be convinced we are s**t and deal with it.
Geez ... That's like going into a hatted French restaurant ... And ordering fish and chips!!!

Geez ... That's like going into a hatted French restaurant ... And ordering fish and chips!!!
Tell me about it. We just happened to land in this place. It was deserted after a game. I arksed for a Margarita. It delivered in spades. Very delicious pizza. I ******* love Adelaide but i do come from Whyalla .

There's a presence there. A cultural presence. But I wade through that and love it. Nobody minds that me and mrs enjoy it. I'd mention the joint but it's our secret.

Great to see Jeremy Clayton being invited to kick the first goal tomorrow, absolute gun of a player who doesn't get the credit he deserves would walk in to any Port side in any era. If every player had his skill and courage we wouldn't lose too many games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back