Training Pre Season 21/22

Remove this Banner Ad

To me Graham is the most offensive midfielder we have, rarely does he get the ball not running full pace at the opposition. Graham almost never gets the ball in the back half, the defensive midfielder, and doesn't win many clearances. He plays mainly as a half forward/mid so that is fair enough. Interesting if he gets a full time midfielders job because he has got over 22 possession twice in his career (according to footywire.stats)
Funny, I counted a dozen times where he's had over 22 possies, including a 36 & 33 last year

Funny, I counted a dozen times where he's had over 22 possies, including a 36 & 33 last year
I went on Footywire and they highlighted his best 3 games, and 22 was his third. Yes the 36 & 33 were this year, so you are probably right, but he has average 14, 14, 17, 15 & 19 in his career, so not too many games over 22.

To me Graham is the most offensive midfielder we have, rarely does he get the ball not running full pace at the opposition. Graham almost never gets the ball in the back half, the defensive midfielder, and doesn't win many clearances. He plays mainly as a half forward/mid so that is fair enough. Interesting if he gets a full time midfielders job because he has got over 22 possession twice in his career (according to footywire.stats)
he doesnt offend me at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went on Footywire and they highlighted his best 3 games, and 22 was his third. Yes the 36 & 33 were this year, so you are probably right, but he has average 14, 14, 17, 15 & 19 in his career, so not too many games over 22.
I dunno, but he had over 22 possies in 6 games this year.

He does play as a defensive mid, covering the receiver a lot of the time, so if you look at his tackling numbers in his low possession games then they are quite high.

Doesn't matter, compare him to Jack Steele, his game is very similar.

Graham is just an average midfielder. If he is finishing top 5 in our B&F then we've had a poor season.

Has had 2 high level games (17 GF and game in the wet versus Blues) in amongst many ordinary ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back