Game Day Preliminary Final: Collingwood v Hawthorn, 7.45pm Fri 23rd, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires have been shocking. The free against Louie for holding the ball, against Hale for high contact and against Davis were just ridiculous. they seem to have the attitude of paying a free kick at every opportunity, which isn't right.

Davis seems to having one of his classic finals games so far.

Yet, a player can seemingly take a tackler on and not get penalised, like Dawes has.

I like how the Hawks are going.

Backline holding up really well and plenty of pressure around the footy. Gotta kick goals instead of points.

Please do it for the full game. PLEASE!!!

Umpires have been shocking. The free against Louie for holding the ball, against Hale for high contact and against Davis were just ridiculous. they seem to have the attitude of paying a free kick at every opportunity, which isn't right.

Davis seems to having one of his classic finals games so far.

I actually thought we've been getting the rub of the green with the umpires this time

Rioli needs to get involved, hasn't done much at all and we need him to get involved. Wasteful disposal is hurting us, kicks with to much air time lead to a turnover and we are then exposed as we have no structure.

Need to start converting our oppurtunities, have had some easy goal oppurtunities wasted.

Also, how funny are the pies fans in the crowd. Crying over every single thing that happens in the game. Do any of them know the rules. I understand some frees have been dodgy but even the non contentious ones have them up in arms.

Well done Grizz!

Let the boys fight it out- get behind them. All of them need our support now, not our ridicule. It is not about you- it is about the club.

Come on Posters- whatever happens, we have get behind the boys now. Scream wherever you are- let your passion be heard by everyone!

No Hawk is to hold back their passion for the club. Let it out into the universe.

Go Hawks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back