EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Zaha -> Mane
Kilman -> Robertson

stocking up on Liverpool assets
TAA is on my shortlist too... i can't wait to get him (after he comes back from injury)

Cancelo & Sterling on the bench, can’t even loophole Salah because Peacock-Farrell is playing with Pope out :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Basically relying on Podence, Pogba & Hourihane to play so I don’t end up with donuts

No idea who to make captain now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be pissed if I had Robertson. Had an assist disallowed by VAR and was on track for a clean sheet, then ends up with a score of 1.

KDB(vc) :thumbsu:
Davies(c)... my only loophole option... i won't be happy if he plays as a sub for 2pts

ManC finally deliver the goods led by Mahrez 40pts

Traded in Jota yesterday, happy with his 14 points but it was a toss up between trading in him or KDB and he scored 20 points so I lost out there.

Mahrez would've been handy too with his 40 points but I doubt many people would have him as he isn't a reliable starter and spends a lot of time on the bench.

I would be pissed if I had Robertson. Had an assist disallowed by VAR and was on track for a clean sheet, then ends up with a score of 1.

I've got him, that last minute penalty he gave away cost him at least 10 points, could be costly in a couple of tight match ups.

Kilman, Podence and Hourihane to be upgraded over the next 2 weeks for me. Hoping Hourihane starts with Barkley out, he’s set for another nice price rise if he gets something half decent

Need to get KDB this week as he’s bottomed out already and has a good score this week

All out for 103, I didn't get any goals or assists from my strikers either (Kane, Werner and Aubameyang)

Aubameyang has been a dud so far this season but he's dropped so much in price it's hard to trade him to anyone decent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back