EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropped from 292 to 1200 lol

Only Sterling & Auba in double figures. 3 donuts as Areola conceded too many goals, Laporte & Tierney both didn’t play and Lewis -1 is classed as 0 as a sub

gw 2: 66pts :(
overall: 2,163rd

Zaha :thumbsu:
everyone else :thumbsdown:
Havertz + Werner need to lift - they're so bad i'll probably trade them this week !!
It's catch-22. They have WBA this week and could go mental. I'd hedge my bets though. Drop one, keep one.
Maybe sacrifice Havertz for Klich or Podence, and keep Werner?

Dropped from 292 to 1200 lol

Only Sterling & Auba in double figures. 3 donuts as Areola conceded too many goals, Laporte & Tierney both didn’t play and Lewis -1 is classed as 0 as a sub
My 71 pts, included Aubameyang 10x2=20 pts Mane 24 pts and TAA 10 pts and the other 8 players made up 17 pts😭
Including ASM and Lindelof getting negative scores, both gave away penalties 😭
Was going to make Mane Captain😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ndidi out Klich in
ASM out Rodriguez in

Ndidi out for 6-12 weeks
Gutted about Ndidi. Just wondering if he's worth holding and using for a double captain bite?
LEI play after Spurs, so he could allow a Spurs asset to be vice, then if they fail, a City asset.
Currently, if you have Whiteman, you'd probably have to make Werner capt (or some other punt), then choose between a Spur or Cityzen.

Gutted about Ndidi. Just wondering if he's worth holding and using for a double captain bite?
LEI play after Spurs, so he could allow a Spurs asset to be vice, then if they fail, a City asset.
Currently, if you have Whiteman, you'd probably have to make Werner capt (or some other punt), then choose between a Spur or Cityzen.

Why the love for him ?
He is a defensive midfielder.
Just 2 goals / 1 assist from 32 matches last season.

i'm thinking:
Werner -> Bamford
Lallana -> Klich

stocking up on Leeds bargains
and Havertz stays due to his mid-week hat-trick
Chelsea assets need to lift !!

Why the love for him ?
He is a defensive midfielder.
Just 2 goals / 1 assist from 32 matches last season.
Misc pts King and helps LEI keeps a CS. Not one for captaincy, but consistent in getting 8-10 pts every week.
Slowly build his price and is perfect to flip for a DTer if one has had a bad run.
Sadly, won't be happening this season.

EDIT: He was actually playing CB as Evans was out and Morgan couldn't be trusted.
Picking City assets just got more enticing, especially having one as captain.

i'm thinking:
Werner -> Bamford
Lallana -> Klich

stocking up on Leeds bargains
and Havertz stays due to his mid-week hat-trick
Chelsea assets need to lift !!
The Havertz hattie was more to bad errors than his good play.
I think Werner is still the CHE attacker to have for this week.

I put money on Calvert-Lewin to score instead of trading him in.

Really needed about six trades this week. Wanted DCL, Kane, Son, Klich, Coleman, Costa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back