EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished on 147 pts, copped a donut thanks to Pogba and Rodriguez not playing, would have copped another donut if I didn't trade Mane to Bamford.

Thankfully didn't have Luiz on field with his -8 for getting a red card, still hurts my bench depth though if he is rubbed out for a few matches.

10/173 with Lloris to come, Salah and TAA only players not to get to double figures, not expecting Lloris to get to double figures as since I traded him in, Spurs haven’t gotten a clean sheet. left Robertson on the bench, as I went with 352 formation, Tierney and Mane out injured, first week I didn’t trade

Fernandes VC (32x2) 64, Rashford 14, Sterling 20, Gundogan 15 Dias 11, Cancelo 10, Maddison 20, Grealish 10, TAA 5 & Salah 4.

Last edited:
Finished on 147 pts, copped a donut thanks to Pogba and Rodriguez not playing, would have copped another donut if I didn't trade Mane to Bamford.

Thankfully didn't have Luiz on field with his -8 for getting a red card, still hurts my bench depth though if he is rubbed out for a few matches.

Looks like you’re the team where I need Mendy to score 5+ to win in the second league

gw 22: 131pts (top 17%)
overall: 701st (top 20%)

Fernandes(c) + Sterling = :thumbsu:
Alisson(DNP) + Chilwell(DNP) + Tierney(DNP) + Rodriguez(DNP) + Mane(DNP) = :thumbsdown: :madv1:
Aubameyang needs to lift !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

86 from 6

Will take Bruno vc

Had JRod 14 and DCL 12 on the bench :rolleyes:

In hindsight should have played one of them with LIV playing MC

Dias TTA Silva Sterling Mendy tp

Traded Eze & Mane for Lingard & Rashford this week. 15 trades left & just under $12mil in the bank.

Eliminator will be close for me this week.

7pt lead (or more if Digne gets off 0, Maguire & Lindelof also showing as 0 so maybe 3 goals conceded and nothing else much stats wise will be a 0). Then comes down to Dias/Mendy v Mane/Harrison unless my opponent changes something up

99 all out, crap week. TAA 1, Digne 0, Dias -2 ffs

7pt lead in the eliminator, need Harrison to be quiet for Leeds v Crystal Palace

Scored within 3 minutes and I’m done:'(

Finished on 113 pts, went with Bamford as captain who delivered with a goal and 14 pts and got me across the line in my league matches and the eliminator.

Only real downside is Pogba getting injured, will probably cost me another trade and I'm starting to run low on them.

I'll have 4 for the DGW and that's only if Pickford plays, he's missed Everton's last 2 games.

Might look at trading in another Man City player for Pogba, Gundogan has been scoring well lately but is expensive at 15m, Foden could be another cheaper option.

It's a pity KDB is still a few weeks away from playing as he would have been ideal to trade in for the next round.

I’ll have 6 DGW players unless Hamez is out injured, although I may need a loophole so could look at trading him.

Even though Man City have a DGW, Bruno v WBA might be enough for the C.

Depending on fitness, looking at doing Rashford to Kane & Auba to Vardy or back to Mane next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back