EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

Pulled the trigger on my last 2 trades

Bale Lallana IN
Silva Ings OUT
Just some advice from my experience playing FF games for 15 years, in games with limited transfers, don't transfer in players who have a history of breaking down. Ings, Lallana and Bale are all in those categories. If you know the risk and just intend to keep them for a run of 3-4 games, that's fine, but for long term, they will kill you.

71 for the week and moved up 41 places, looped Lingardinho. Offset by Tierney being traded in and scoring 0 as well as Alli not being subbed on. 7 trades left & 7mil in the bank

Anyone know why you’re able to potentially make 4 trades this week?

71 for the week and moved up 41 places, looped Lingardinho. Offset by Tierney being traded in and scoring 0 as well as Alli not being subbed on. 7 trades left & 7mil in the bank

Anyone know why you’re able to potentially make 4 trades this week?
International break? Anniversary of COVID lockdown? Upcoming FA Cup and Carabao Cup byes?
Take your pick of reasons but I guess it is what it is. Doubt many will be able to, or even want to make use of 4 FTs this week anyway.

Flirted with the idea of captaining Lingard but pussied out...fu** you Kane :(

Also brought in Cresswell...who scored a 0

89 with JWP to come

3 goals conceded, yellow card and a missed penalty sends me backwards. 85 all out, terrible score for this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 goals conceded, yellow card and a missed penalty sends me backwards. 85 all out, terrible score for this week

You think that's terrible, I scored 60, I went with Kane captain and have JWP too, I also copped a couple of donuts due to KDB and Pickford missing.

gw 31: 90pts (top 24%)
overall: 497th (top 14%)... up 9 spots
league: 10th
trades left: 7

Fernandes(c)/Lingard(vc) was a wrong move

Lingard is totally awesome - and to think i paid 3.9m for him :thumbsu:

Just seen Cresswell also got a hamstring injury :$

JWP to Mount
Bamford to Son

4 trades and just under $6mil left, will hopefully flip Alli to Grealish when he’s back and stick with 3 defenders. Man City’s rotation policy sucks so was looking at getting rid of Cancelo, even though he’s a premo:

Ederson, Martinez

Cancelo, Dias, TAA, Robertson, Cresswell

KDB, Penandes, Mount, Lingard, Alli

Kane, Son, Salah

Used my last 2 trades to trade Christensen to Dawson and Grealish to Lingard.

Lingard paid off with him scoring a penalty goal but Dawson copped a red card, thankfully I didn't start him on field.

Currently on 60 points with Kane captain. hopefully his ankle injury isn't too serious as I don't have any trades left to replace him.

122 all out

Bale playing and scoring a bonus as was playing Dunk when Lallana was benched
who's 2pts i ended up with anyway after Sterling DNP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back