EPL [Premier] League Dreamteam - 2023-24

Remove this Banner Ad

gw 8: 78pts
overall: 1,659

Ramsey onfield donut + Morata sidelined + Kane(c) = disaster
Hazard & Alonso look nice and cheap... i'm ready to pounce... time to offload Mooy and Hegazy

gw 8: 78pts
overall: 1,659

Ramsey onfield donut + Morata sidelined + Kane(c) = disaster
Hazard & Alonso look nice and cheap... i'm ready to pounce... time to offload Mooy and Hegazy

I offloaded Mooy for Hazard and of course Mooy scored a goal last night, that trade should work out better in the long run though.

gw 9: 133pts
overall: 1,368

Kane(c) + Ramsey = :thumbsu:
need to improve my GKs and DEFs... Bertrand, Soares, Cahill all look a nice price
Bertrand is average

Southampton aren't reliable on the cleansheet front, I've owned him for like 4 weeks, only pulled out one decent score which was on the weekend.

I would jump back on Alonso if you're looking at cheapies to be honest.

I need to upgrade Zabaleta before he starts plummeting, might pay big bucks for Azpilicueta, he seems to score double figures every second week, I'll take that.

My Delph trade in is going great guns, will have him for another week or two then upgrade to someone else, thinking jumping on Hazard at rock bottom next week even.

Looking at downgrading Richarlison for Murray though, Richarlison has made great money and is nearly at peak price, Murray will skyrocket the next two weeks off the back of his 24 then I'll look to upgrade him somehow....

Not making Kane captain hurt. Of course I captained him against Bournemouth the week before and he blanked, switched to Lukaku because he was playing Huddersfield and then that happens...

Scored 129 and moved up to 178th. Traded in Hazard and Eriksen (smh) for Mkhi and Willian.

Team currently:

Forster (Elliot)
Sanchez - Stones - Kolasinac (Cedric, Baines)
Hazard - KDB - Silva - Eriksen (Sigurdsson)
Kane, Lukaku, Lacazette

Need to get 2 United defenders into my team by week 12 because after that their run is great for about 12 weeks excluding Arsenal and City in-between. Will probably be DDG and a defender. Also want to get Alonso while he's dirt cheap but I want to see him back in form first (he's been dreadful lately imo). Also gotta get rid of my Everton spuds somehow lol.

Kane out with a hamstring which sucks as I brought him in a couple of weeks ago and he was in top form.

Traded him for Aguero who was even more expensive than Kane at 17k, had to downgrade a defender to afford him, no doubt he'll do stuff all against WBA.

Kane out with a hamstring which sucks as I brought him in a couple of weeks ago and he was in top form.

Traded him for Aguero who was even more expensive than Kane at 17k, had to downgrade a defender to afford him, no doubt he'll do stuff all against WBA.
I reckon it may be precautionary Plugger and he'll try and get up for Real Madrid midweek

Bit of a fixture logjam at the moment too

Just Siggy to Ozil this week. Ozil doesn't have the best fixtures coming up but I don't think he will get much cheaper so I just pulled the pin now.

Really need at least one United defender (i want DDG and someone like Jones) but they're so expensive...

Well I was right about Aguero doing stuff all, he didn't even get on the field last night and to make it worse I made him captain.

What the hell was Guardiola thinking leaving his best striker on the bench all game? I may as well have just kept Kane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gw 10: 112pts
overall: 1,105

still not happy with my defs & gks
keeping Kane since there's an extra weeks break after gw11... he should only miss 1 more game at most
28 trades left... will probably hold

if anyone doesn't have Alonso + Hazard, get them in quick !!!

Not a great week for me with only 97. Went down 18 spots to 196th. This is the week I start preparing to get DDG and another United defender in.

Thinking of Lacazette > Firmino and and one of Stones/Sanchez/Kolasinac > Alonso. Will have around 5 mil to spend after that.

Not a great week for me with only 97. Went down 18 spots to 196th. This is the week I start preparing to get DDG and another United defender in.

Thinking of Lacazette > Firmino and and one of Stones/Sanchez/Kolasinac > Alonso. Will have around 5 mil to spend after that.
Kolasinac is a keeper based on his ability to get forward and score/assist

Stones or Sanchez fair enough

Dumping Bertrand and Delph for Hazard and Alonso

Bertrand was a bust, Southampton can't keep cleansheets for peanuts

Delph made ok money, not a bad pick up

My Glenn Murray trade in looks to be a good cash making move, scored 10 last week off the back of his 24, should get a massive price rise this week

Playing 2-5-3 this week, I don't like these fixtures involving top 6 teams, I reckon I won't score well this week

I've dumped Aguero after just one week to bring back Harry Kane, also brought in Dele Alli, Spurs should be able to cash in against Crystal Palace.

Only had Dunk playing last night, the majority of my players are playing tonight which is probably the same for most teams.

Second week in a row I scored in the 90s with only 91 and down to 231st which is a bit s**t tbh. I think I've got a pretty decent team but have had players underperforming.

De Gea (Elliot)
Stones - Sanchez - Kolasinac (Cedric, Baines)
KDB, Silva, Eriksen, Hazard (Ozil)
Kane, Lukaku, Firmino

27 trades left now so it's time to be smart with trading and saving a trade here and there. Considering Kolasinac and Stones > Jones and Alonso but not sure if it's worth it. Other possibility is Kolasinac and Cedric > Smalling and Alonso but not sure if Smalling will keep starting...

Went Elliot > Speroni for money and Cedric > Alonso. Jones being out changed my trade plans and since Bailly is too expensive I just went Alonso and 2.1 mil leftover.

Benching Sanchez and Kolasinac because i think both teams will score and playing Stones/Alonso over them in a 2-5-3.

Currently on 155 with just Dunk left to play, one of my best scores so far this season.

I traded in Mohamed Salah yesterday and made him captain which turned out to be a masterstroke with him scoring a double against Southampton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back