Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I do enjoy the irony of an aerodynamic skin tight body suit with a pinned on number flapping on the front.
Flaps flapping
Does happen, did that night.

Can you imagine.
Ed would get Chris Gayle and not notice the potential issues arising
He would try to diffuse the situation by saying Mel was really a cheap ****. Or summat. *sigh*

Freeeman could try and learn a bit from our Olympians. Brandon Stark has made the Olympic high jump final.. Not bad for a cripple. Here he is at training

22-1b629.jpg

Freeeman could try and learn a bit from our Olympians. Brandon Stark has made the Olympic high jump final.. Not bad for a cripple. Here he is at training

22-1b629.jpg
Hold the Door
In the weight lifting

Just had the absolute worst dinner. A can of campbells beef soup which I thought i'd make more interesting by adding some brown rice. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. What was i thinking? And why was there a tin of beef soup in the pantry. Beef in a can???

I blame Freeman!

Hold the Door
In the weight lifting

Funny line I read in the papers today

Brandon Starc (brother of test bowler Mitch) has gone viral globally just because of his name.

The quote and I paraphrase was something like "today Brandon Starc is the most famous Australian athlete in the world. Which is ironic because yesterday he wasnt even the most famous athlete in his family""

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny line I read in the papers today

Brandon Starc (brother of test bowler Mitch) has gone viral globally just because of his name.

The quote and I paraphrase was something like "today Brandon Starc is the most famous Australian athlete in the world. Which is ironic because yesterday he wasnt even the most famous athlete in his family""
Great post

Just had the absolute worst dinner. A can of campbells beef soup which I thought i'd make more interesting by adding some brown rice. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. What was i thinking? And why was there a tin of beef soup in the pantry. Beef in a can???

I blame Freeman!
I had lovely chicken.
I don't thank freeman

The BEST Olympic interview ever. A very young Sally McClellan (ie Pearson) winning silver in Beijing. Gotta love her innocence her enthusiasm and her boganness.

It's impossible to say how much I admire Sally.
She's so awesome, loved her early silver medal and interview.
She is a wonderful example of someone getting so much out of herself, injury set backs? Over came them.
So tough mentally.
And how she carries herself now, she's just sensational.
My kind of girl.... (Purely innocent by me)

Usain Bolt
Superstar of the ages......

Chloe Esposito wins Gold Medal
Modern pentathlon women.

Wow didn't know we were a chance even

The BEST Olympic interview ever. A very young Sally McClellan (ie Pearson) winning silver in Beijing. Gotta love her innocence her enthusiasm and her boganness.

Media training should be outlawed so we can see more performances like this!! :p

Back