Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Or you want one of those more fancy meals they serve.

(Some quite nude eating pubs around, good for a family group etc)
Most of my kids friends go to the clubs these days, even the oldies.
Better value

No idea saintly.
Yes he did, I believe.

Funny man to deal with, not funny in a laughing way, just a bit how would you put it, difficult.

I heard he doesn't get to much football anymore, a while back, he said he liked going to the trots.

Most of my kids friends go to the clubs these days, even the oldies.
Better value
Main time I go these days is when this group with all their kids etc decide it's an easy lunch or dinner.
The kids like the kids area.
It's close to home for them too,

Or you want one of those more fancy meals they serve.

(Some quite nude eating pubs around, good for a family group etc)
Where are these places, Saintly?!! And are they really family friendly?!
Didn't Allan McAlister own the East Boundary Hotel a while back?
Yes:- http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a/news-story/be686e64b972ac9ef3e109d85a428159

COLLINGWOOD offered $1 million cash to cash-strapped St Kilda in the early 1990s for champion forward Tony Lockett, according to his former coach Ken Sheldon.

A meeting between officials from both clubs took place at the East Boundary Hotel, owned by Magpies president Allan McAlister, but Sheldon argued against the Saints selling their “golden egg”.

Where are these places, Saintly?!! And are they really family friendly?!

Yes:- http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...a/news-story/be686e64b972ac9ef3e109d85a428159

COLLINGWOOD offered $1 million cash to cash-strapped St Kilda in the early 1990s for champion forward Tony Lockett, according to his former coach Ken Sheldon.

A meeting between officials from both clubs took place at the East Boundary Hotel, owned by Magpies president Allan McAlister, but Sheldon argued against the Saints selling their “golden egg”.
Talk about Freudian slip....

Great pick up.

Errr watch the soap...

Always

CTT2dcpUkAEEwCa.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a difference between working class and lack of class. You are disrespecting working class people if you think that photo represents them.

I think Walter might have been going the leg pull there.... but yeah, as far as I can see there is no correlation between socio-economic status and behaviour of the classy kind. In fact I'd venture to say there could well be an inverse relationship... More money = less class....

Starting to think that some of you stuffed shirts are closet Melbourne fans.

We are Collingwood.

At our peril we forget our working class roots (no pun intended).
There is a difference between working class and lack of class. You are disrespecting working class people if you think that photo represents them.

He owned you so well with that post.
I don't remember the men parading their wives around in see through lingerie in the working class suburb I grew up in.

Clayton, my rambling may have pushed us off the same page...

I am lightly but genuinely defending people choosing to represent themselves in a variety of ways without incurring judgment (per my crypto-fascist buddy ottoman xx). Recalling Collingwood's working class background is to recall struggle against oppression, and to see value in people based upon their values and deeds, not superficial standards.

Young Wilson through his talent and tenacity has elevated himself and his family by income from the working class to a professional class. The most relevant aspect of Wilson's story, from what I have read, with respect to class is that he wants to be with his partner in a city that best supports their family. That is all class. I think his partner looks healthy and beautiful.

Last edited:
Starting to think that some of you stuffed shirts are closet Melbourne fans.

We are Collingwood.

At our peril we forget our working class roots (no pun intended).
Would have been a better post, and earned a like, if the pun was intended.

:eek:

Stevie May may not have been paraded - she may have had agency and choice.
Given Nathan relocated in part for her she seems like an empowered woman.

Edit: hugs
I understand where you're coming from but nah.
Maybe I am a bit more of the possessive type but if it was my wife the lingerie is for my eyes only. Not to be displayed in the newspaper and for all the other men in the world to see.
Now you may ask what is the difference between that and wearing a bikini at the beach.
Time, place, occasion, appropriate dress. A bikini at the beach is fine but if my wife wanted to advertise her accounting business by handing out business cards with a picture of her in a g-string on it then schitt starts to change.
Why on earth would you celebrate your pregnancy by dressing like that for the cameras.
It just seems very inappropriate.

Back