Random Things on Your Mind (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm avoiding the politics thread for the foreseeable future - a few on there will have a field day with this :D

How does something like that start to crumble after 8 years?
No idea I got caught out this morning with it luckily I can catch a train instead which I think I'm going to switch to for a while!

I'm avoiding the politics thread for the foreseeable future - a few on there will have a field day with this :D

How does something like that start to crumble after 8 years?
Its going to be a long fix for such a simple mistake. Looks ( to me) as if a few pinnings weren't put in correctly. They will put structural scaffolding underneath and open one side of the road.

Will be a nightmare for awhile.
Cant wait till they fix the real problem area of south rd and thats the castle plaza area, I'm sure they are leaving it because its too hard atm.

That's what people said about the T2T area a few years ago.

Rumours are circulating it will be another Superway for that area. Reckon it will be done early 2020's.

As long as they don't go over Red Rooster :eek:
haha
red rooster
2AC6A6E700000578-3170596-image-a-11_1437650173355.jpg

Will be a nightmare for awhile.
Cant wait till they fix the real problem area of south rd and thats the castle plaza area, I'm sure they are leaving it because its too hard atm.
Either an overpass similar to South rd Regency or feeder roads to the side with 1 set of traffic lights, and a pedestrian bridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heres something that will make some of you older folks feel even older

next week, kevin crease (veteran channel 9 newsreader) will have been dead for 10 years

Generally it's awesome being single...

Until you're at a wedding when you're stuck on the randoms table between the DJ and one of the bridesmaids partners.
How's the awkward small talk going ??

It's not. I've been on my phone most of the night.

This table is so random I'm sitting opposite an individual that has the We Fly As One branding tattooed to their chest
If the beers cold you'll have a good night

Generally it's awesome being single...

Until you're at a wedding when you're stuck on the randoms table between the DJ and one of the bridesmaids partners.

It's not. I've been on my phone most of the night.

This table is so random I'm sitting opposite an individual that has the We Fly As One branding tattooed to their chest

Was the venue/food/drinks any good though?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back