Votes: 8 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond
STATE LEAGUE AFFILIATE: Richmond (VFL)
Richmond 9.9 (63) lost to Carlton 13.13. (91) (Practice match - Thursday March 18)

Riley Collier-Dawkins and Thomson Dow put in solid performances through the midfield as both edge closer to senior selection.

Callum Coleman-Jones displayed his aerial prowess in a forward/ruck role, kicking three goals in a good hit out.

Mabior Chol, Patrick Naish and Maurice Rioli all did nice things throughout the match.

hawks are a rabble, they still think they dont need a ground up rebuild

they could have been contending now again if they started their rebuild in 2016
Who's complaining. The Hawks gifted us Shai Bolton from the pick we got for the compo for Ty Vickery.

7 tackles : very good. None of our small fwds tackled much though. George zero, Aarts 1 Which wasn't good but can't see him getting dropped yet
Conditions were a big factor in the tackle count
Saints v gws was wet as *

While opposition clubs try to work out how to stop Dusty, they’re ignoring Shai Bolton, who is becoming just as big a problem for them.

7 tackles : very good. None of our small fwds tackled much though. George zero, Aarts 1 Which wasn't good but can't see him getting dropped yet

The game winning tackle but butler was ridiculous. Not a tackle.

Another on ward who he 'tackles' yet gets the kick away easy.

The one at the end of the first quarter he is tackling the bloke before he's got the ball...

The stats pro app/ website is pretty good now

Anyone know what the go is with trying to get GA tickets for Sunday?
Im a Richmond Home member, gold member with reserved seats not sure if that makes a difference, it says on the website GA tickets will be up 1pm today but no option to select?

Anyone know what the go is with trying to get GA tickets for Sunday?
Im a Richmond Home member, gold member with reserved seats not sure if that makes a difference, it says on the website GA tickets will be up 1pm today but no option to select?
I just got one top of the ponsford $27 plus booking fee

From my perspective across 2020 though Butler was certainly ahead in just about all the KPIs including defensive stats like tackles and pressure acts from what I was able to see from various statistical tests. The eye test will tell anyone as well that Butler was clearly the better player in 2020, and it wasn't close.
Throughout 2020 Dan R Vs Dan B: Dan R averaged same disposals; more marks; more contested possessions; better disposal efficiency; fewer clangers; double the clearances and more 1%s. Sure, I am cherry picking - same as you did. Butler definitely was not ahead in just about all the KPIs across 2020 (despite the great start to the year he had). My eye test displayed that Dan B was back to his insipid ways in many games in the 2nd half of last year. Obviously both are still doing enough of what their coaches want as they are still being picked. I was sorry to see Butler go but am glad that we kept Rioli instead.

I saw the Amazon doco edited version of the grand final on the afl YouTube channel
Might be over thinking it but it seems like when Chris Scott talks to his players he speaks about us alot more than we talk about the cats. We just focus on our own play , nothing about what the cats are doing and it got the job done. Could be part of the massive change in our weak mentally days of the 00's
I took out of it that Chris thinks he is a little better than most , needs to get a hair cut and realise he is nearing 50 not 15 and is not very good a reading what is about to transpire .

The game winning tackle but butler was ridiculous. Not a tackle.

Another on ward who he 'tackles' yet gets the kick away easy.

The one at the end of the first quarter he is tackling the bloke before he's got the ball...

The stats pro app/ website is pretty good now
OK shave 3 tackles off. His 4 were as many as our small fwds total. We had as many tackles as the Giants.
Higgins wasn't bad either. Saints were quite good given the outs. Funny they've got 2 ex RFC players 2 ex EFC players.
Giants disappointed me. ..
RFC played a great round 1 game. Vlas not too seriously injured is good news

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK shave 3 tackles off. His 4 were as many as our small fwds total. We had as many tackles as the Giants.
Higgins wasn't bad either. Saints were quite good given the outs. Funny they've got 2 ex RFC players 2 ex EFC players.
Giants disappointed me. ..
RFC played a great round 1 game. Vlas not too seriously injured is good news

I couldn't be bothered watching all 7

ROUND 2 - INJURY REPORT

HAWTHORN

Keegan BrooksbyAnkle2-3 weeks
James CousinsFootTest
Jack GunstonBack4-6 weeks
Seamus MitchellAnkleIndefinite
Jon PattonClub investigationIndefinite
Jack ScrimshawKneeTest
James SicilyKneeIndefinite
Chad WingardCalf1-2 weeks
Updated: Tuesday, March 23

Early prognosis
Wingard appears still at least a week away after he was spotted doing very light running during the main session ahead of the clash with Essendon. Scrimshaw and Cousins should be up for selection after both missed against the Bombers and were absent from the emergency list. Brooksby has been walking laps at training, while Gunston is at least four weeks away.- Mitch Cleary

RICHMOND

Noah CumberlandKnee6-8 weeks
Callum Coleman-JonesSuspensionRound five
Bachar HouliCalfTest
Ivan SoldoKnee4-5 months
Sydney StackSuspensionRound five
Nick Vlastuin
Updated: Tuesday, March 23

Early prognosis
All eyes will be on Vlastuin, after he was substituted out of last week's clash with Carlton with a knock on the knee. He's still a chance to be available for this week's meeting with Hawthorn. Houli is edging a return from his calf injury, having stepped up his training last week. - Callum Twomey

In some's opinions... anybody can be a spud if you ask enough people no bigfooty
Yeah apparently dusty is a spud in the regular season and only wakes up for finals despite averaging 20+ disp and 1 goal a game in almost every year he has played plus 10+ brownlow votes and top 5 b and f finishes in almost every season too.

With all this talk about spuds, did Dangerfield's high bump, concussion and a broken nose make Jake Kelly....a mashed potato ?

I'll show myself out.

Yeah apparently dusty is a spud in the regular season and only wakes up for finals despite averaging 20+ disp and 1 goal a game in almost every year he has played plus 10+ brownlow votes and top 5 b and f finishes in almost every season too.
I'd rather someone who stands up in finals thank you very much.

While opposition clubs try to work out how to stop Dusty, they’re ignoring Shai Bolton, who is becoming just as big a problem for them.
And I also read this little statistic about Graham, he had 33 disposals, 836 metres gained and 26 pressure acts. Only Nat Fyfe and Gary Ablett have ever recorded 30/800/25 in a game. So yeah let the media continue ignoring our emerging kids, just means more premierships

No doubt because you are clearly not thinking about it.

You and i can sit here and give our personel opinions on all things dan Rioli. My challenge to you is to come up with something other than opinion that says he has not transgressed.

Many people i talk to think at the very best he has stagnated, thats being kind. By all measurable standards he has gone backwards.
We are now not talking about some kid with only a handful of games either. He is now in yr six and has over one hundred games to his name. He gave far more in year two than any year since.That imo cannot be challenged because it is so obvious even blind fred can see it.

No doubt because you are clearly not thinking about it.
Thats your opinion and who said your opinion is correct and its just your opinion

You and i can sit here and give our personel opinions on all things dan Rioli. My challenge to you is to come up with something other than opinion that says he has not transgressed.
Im thinking you actually mean Regressed ?
The answer here is simple , Opinions mean nothing when you are only basing them on 4 quarters of game time per week sitting on your couch watching it on TV with a pizza in your mouth , But the coaches have seen him to be doing his job and continue to select him in the team - So that tells me your wrong

Many people i talk to think at the very best he has stagnated, thats being kind. By all measurable standards he has gone backwards
What that tells me is simply you are talking to the wrong people and i have given details below of the correct people to talk to

(03) 9426 4400
Richmond Football Club, phone

Ask for Damien Hardwick , Adam Kingsley or Brendon Gale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back