Preview Richmond vs dummas new toys saturday 9th March 4:20 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Board complains kids aren’t given a crack… kid gets given a crack… board complains
I don't personally complain if they aren't, I just wanna see a little merit to the selection. Campbell looked quite vanilla at the level, it has to be said.

With that said, we went with Butler and George to start 2017 and neither had any runs on the board (George had played a couple but hadn't done anything), as we had a gameplan in mind, so maybe that's Yze's thinking.

Maybe this means Steely Green isn't playing, otherwise it likely would have been announced at the same time.

Personally think this is a mistake, has not looked anywhere near it at AFL level. As maligned as he is, Rioli jnr should have this spot first, at least has speed and pressure.

If this also means Cumbo isn't playing, I am already wary of the Yze era.

I applaud it and if he plays like shit then so what he should also get another game next week.

Sick of seeing the same old side run out each week, hasnt worked for the past 2 years

Time to change it up and bring in some new faces.

I don't personally complain if they aren't, I just wanna see a little merit to the selection. Campbell looked quite vanilla at the level, it has to be said.

With that said, we went with Butler and George to start 2017 and neither had any runs on the board (George had played a couple but hadn't done anything), as we had a gameplan in mind, so maybe that's Yze's thinking.

Maybe this means Steely Green isn't playing, otherwise it likely would have been announced at the same time.
It’s impossible for us to judge merit especially if the only evidence we have outside the club are two practice games with one we don’t even have stats for

By all accounts he has put the work in over the pre season as well

We don’t even know what kind of structure they have gone with for the game, if we have opted to go with a solo ruck with Balta taking hit outs as well we can absolutely do with another runner at ground level like Campbell

Dusty was going to play his 300th game in our Home game against the bombers in dreamtime, that ain't going to happen now.

Yze has ruled Dustin Martin out of our
Opening Round clash against Gold Coast in his press conference this morning.
shouldve had him sub and unused

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fmd just heard they are going to open the season in qld and nsw for the next 5 years
The irony is the Storm is playing in afl free Melbourne.
You can't make this shit up.

congrats on seth campbell getting field-side seats to watch the game as the unused sub

oh wait dimma isn't coaching us and it's not noah cumberland's 0% time on ground debut game. big let down by the players & on field leaders as well. couldn't even fake an injury to get cumberland on the ground for his debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back